Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so open about how you scrounge of your mates! The man still has a business to run Jodie. Why wouldn’t you pay him??

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Are Vicky and Nina a couple?

Just dropping these pictures here too incase they get removed or the captions edited.

They are bleeping awful just like Jodie 🤣
Do the people who run real animal rescue centres describe the animals in their care as "my [meerkat]"?

Reactions: 15
I presume the free tattoos are going in the freebie book 🤣 what a bleeping joke. I hope any charity auditors haul her over the coals with her grifting ways!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being so open about how you scrounge of your mates! The man still has a business to run Jodie. Why wouldn’t you pay him??
And not one but TWO big tatts, she's using that sham of a farm to fund her grotty lifestyle 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I would definitely pay my friends for their hard work. Especially with the cost of living being so expensive. People are starving and giving up their animals and she's getting a tattoo. So extravagant

Reactions: 14
How do you choose your favourite animal to be tattooed when you have so many? Poor non-favourite meerkats, not even worthy of a gifted tat

Reactions: 9
"He's my friend so he doesn't charge me" like that's normal, if he wants to gift her it fair enough, but I have a family member who is a really good tattoo artist and charges us full price and we are all more than happy to pay full price. I would never dream of asking for a discount or freebie, yeah we get a 'family waiting list bump' but that is it.

I was going to say you wouldn't expect a friend with a bar to give you free drinks or meals, but we know she would and does!

All a load of bull , of course she pays but can’t admit it when she is begging , it must be wonderful being her getting everything for free and people believe it !! , I am more fascinated with her simpleton fans now than her , a captive audience of loners and weirdos . One of her defenders replies back to critical comments stating I work for the police , I have studied law , I am a trained psychologist etc I looked at her instagram account 🤣 she looks like she would have trouble getting a job manning a public toilet , complete fantasist . The followers are comedy gold .
---
All a load of bull , of course she pays but can’t admit it when she is begging , it must be wonderful being her getting everything for free and people believe it !! , I am more fascinated with her simpleton fans now than her , a captive audience of loners and weirdos . One of her defenders replies back to critical comments stating I work for the police , I have studied law , I am a trained psychologist etc I looked at her instagram account 🤣 she looks like she would have trouble getting a job manning a public toilet , complete fantasist . The followers are comedy gold .
During the Billy gate scandal she stated due to my knowledge and being an advisor to the police Billy would be going down for a long time 🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"I can't afford to spend any money on myself right now. It's all going on the animals."
You Lying Beggy witch.

Screenshot_20230306_115318_Instagram~2.jpg

"He's my friend so he doesn't charge me" like that's normal, if he wants to gift her it fair enough, but I have a family member who is a really good tattoo artist and charges us full price and we are all more than happy to pay full price. I would never dream of asking for a discount or freebie, yeah we get a 'family waiting list bump' but that is it.

I was going to say you wouldn't expect a friend with a bar to give you free drinks or meals, but we know she would and does!
At the most mates rates. The clues in the word "rates" you still pay them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh hahaha I am so rich and famous I don’t even have to pay for peoples hard work - put that in your pipe and smoke it plebs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So are all her dinner and shows she goes to free? Is her botox and fillers etc all free? Was her move free?

• Haha
  • Heart
So are all her dinner and shows she goes to free? Is her botox and fillers etc all free? Was her move free?
‘Don’t you know who I am? I just get my unpaid workers to phone ahead mate. If they don’t give it to me I will just slag them off on my socials. I don’t really have to worry though, my dad tends to just pay off my credit card each month. He’s the best dad Eva. But I don’t really go out. Where possible I get my mates to do my hair before I pretend to lick their fanny on my only fans. It’s for the animals innit. They do it cos I spin them sob stories. Best friends Eva!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok. No #AD for the tattoos. It's not bc he's a friend, it's bc she can avoid paying tax the lying slag. This is the same old tit excuse she always uses.
I've said it before, none of these insta cows posts a business on their grid for nothing, simply wouldn't happen.
---
Boots from the local orthotic department :sick:
Screenshot_20230306-160649.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.