Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does look dreadful, but hey her boobs are the most FAMOUS EVVAAAAH! Famous for what exactly? Being pumped full of rubbish so they look stupid?
lol dont you remember when she used to have a go at Pricey and was bragging her boobs were natural and then got a boob job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s just also remind ourselves that Jodie sounds like a 65 year old woman with smoking induced COPD

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile Parge is silently seething that he hasn't been roped in for "content".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we waiting for the criticism of spending out on tattoos before garnering pity by announcing the fate of Rosie?

She really is impetuous and spoilt. She’s known those animals all of six months before having them tattooed on her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Are we waiting for the criticism of spending out on tattoos before garnering pity by announcing the fate of Rosie
That would be really cold and calculating of her. She made a big cryptic message about Rosie and then nothing. If there is something wrong or she's died. How can she go out gallivanting about getting tattoos with a sick dog at home. I would be devastated if my dog was sick or ill.

Are Vicky and Nina a couple?

Just dropping these pictures here too incase they get removed or the captions edited.

They are bleeping awful just like Jodie 🤣
Vicky and Nina look like a pair of piss heads.

I particularly liked these two comments before they get deleted too
Screenshot_20230305_215950_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230305_215922_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That would be really cold and calculating of her. She made a big cryptic message about Rosie and then nothing. If there is something wrong or she's died. How can she go out gallivanting about getting tattoos with a sick dog at home. I would be devastated if my dog was sick or ill.

Vicky and Nina look like a pair of piss heads.

I particularly liked these two comments before they get deleted too View attachment 2007304View attachment 2007305

But not beyond her. Whatever’s happened to Rosie she not spent much time with her this week :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Nice to see Claire with her hubby for once, that man has the patience of a saint
He looks like a creep. I bet him & parge have wanking sessions watching those chumps pull vaginas apart for fellow creeps on the internet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else surprised to learn this? Her cousin is Alex Walkinshaw from The Bill and Holby City. I would have thought she'd be name dropping him, maybe his side of the family aren't close to hers. I wouldn't put it past her to have tried to shag him, if schoolboys are fair game nothing is taboo to her...
He kept that quiet I notice he didn't comment back and admit she's his cousin lol.
Are they actually desperate for celebrities wtaf are they thinking???

Probably why they keep her on the line-up, otherwise it would start looking empty

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.