Jodie Marsh #9 Jodie Marsh and the OnlyGrans gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Don't forget Jodie, Monday I've got to muck out the ponies, order the extra hay bails, and order those sheds. Claire will be in to do the taxes. Now I'm just going to pretend to lick your kebab"
View attachment 2006239
Suppose at least this one has bothered to take her jeans off. I’m sorry I love my friends I do but there’s no chance in hell I’d be eyeballing their chocolate starfish whilst they give me a fake lick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Suppose at least this one has bothered to take her jeans off. I’m sorry I love my friends I do but there’s no chance in hell I’d be eyeballing their chocolate starfish whilst they give me a fake lick.
There are parts of my friends that I don't want to see. Imagine if your kids see this

Reactions: 15
My ex is a tattooist if someone was getting tattooed and two of their mates rocked up to the shop with a dog they’d of been asked to leave straight away.

Reactions: 11
My ex is a tattooist if someone was getting tattooed and two of their mates rocked up to the shop with a dog they’d of been asked to leave straight away.
One of my friends also has a tattoo shop and no way would a dog be permitted on the premises. I was thinking exactly the same as you when i saw that.

Reactions: 12
Jodie marsh is the biggest twit going, she walked round Essex starting rows everywhere so people notice her, poor girl once in McDonald’s copped a mouthful off her so me and my friend gave Jodie a bit of abuse, but she loves it! Everything she is suddenly into is the best thing ever, then when it goes wrong ( she gets dumped) it’s abuse!! She’s like that line in only fools, she only realised she was sexually assaulted when the blokes cheque bounced!
her dad when he smiles reminds me of a snarling jack russell, wonder who’s hole he goes down! She is a joke round essex, her friend circle changes more than her knickers, which isn’t often, a few blokes from Brentwood let it be known it smells like a fisherman’s baitbox down there and one used to describe the smell as a dirty fish tank!
She’s just vile
I have heard similar in the past. Jodie just wants to be famous and LOVES the attention. Especially if she can turn herself into a victim/superhero. She can insist she’s just a simple farmer now who just wants to run her hoard of pets rescue centre but if that was the case, why does she keep hinting about a TV show and tagging TV companies?
One of her exes, possibly Matt Peacock, came out and said she is so desperate for fame - it was all she talked about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was thinking that. When I've been they have strict health and safety rules and everything wrapped in clingfilm. Must be breaking a few codes there

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry Braintree, but you are a bit of a dive so I am not even surprised at dog in shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking that. When I've been they have strict health and safety rules and everything wrapped in clingfilm. Must be breaking a few codes there
Absolutely you’ve got the potential for all kinds as lovely as dogs are they’re not sterile creatures and could cause a distraction.
I can’t speak for all shops but usually you’re asked to attend alone where possible.

Reactions: 7
That photo is disgusting. Imagine being the designated faux fanny licker of the day and Jodies had a plate full of beans and as a 'joke' let's one rip mid photo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That photo is disgusting. Imagine being the designated faux fanny licker of the day and Jodies had a plate full of beans and as a 'joke' let's one rip mid photo.
She looks like the Dutch oven type as she laughs maniacally as you suffocate on her fumes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The Mabel tattoo has killed me off 😂 she’s snogged and taken the poor wee thing to the pub so I suppose a tattoo was the next step of the love affair. Christ almighty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.