Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate for Billy back so she got a skull
But Billy's at the morgue with his hands full.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a stick of rock in this suit
---

Also those fripps farm bikini shots 🤢. Her tit looks like a football. Do blokes really find this attractive??? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He looks like a thin James Corden in shite boots, is he married to classy Claire?
No her husband is the one that has some sort of mullet going on but I wonder if he is a relation of Claire’s?
Can these people go anywhere without dragging their entire address book along?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh crap I walk my dog up there, now she's ruined it. I wonder if the Smith's of Ongar are sick of her, so she puts in a little dig. "Attentive and amazing staff" probably had them running around after her "don't you know who I am? I'm the Jodie Marsh, biggest celebrity on Onlyfans"
Wasn’t Smith’s of Ongar the restaurant she slated on Twitter a few years ago? I can’t remember what the drama was, I’m sure it was something to do with her mum. I remember her saying what a loyal customer she was and how much money she’d spent.

Reactions: 8
Who’s the new victim guy?
View attachment 1954451
#AD :mad:
I wouldn't go to a fish restaurant regardless of vegan options if I was a vegan ☹
I'm a vegetarian and wouldn't go near such a place or any place that was mainly non veg/vegan. Buuuuut hey, she can't resist a freebie! And why does she look worse with every passing day? Her style is fancy dress/pantomime dame, i just can't get over it 😂

Reactions: 13
#AD :mad:
I wouldn't go to a fish restaurant regardless of vegan options if I was a vegan ☹
I'm a vegetarian and wouldn't go near such a place or any place that was mainly non veg/vegan. Buuuuut hey, she can't resist a freebie! And why does she look worse with every passing day? Her style is fancy dress/pantomime dame, i just can't get over it 😂
Exactly same reason Vegan's don't go to steak houses. She's as vegan as Jack Monroe is. Why viva and vegan camp out book her I'll never know. Obviously they don't research their ambassadors enough.

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t Smith’s of Ongar the restaurant she slated on Twitter a few years ago? I can’t remember what the drama was, I’m sure it was something to do with her mum. I remember her saying what a loyal customer she was and how much money she’d spent.
Yes it was. She had an argument with them around a booking for something. I think it was shortly after her mum was diagnosed. It was a usual “we've been coming here for years, we’ve spent x amount of money here, politest customers EVAH, do you know who I am etc” rant.

You can see why they’d get sick of them though. Her always going there either half naked or dressed as attention seeking Barbie, and always ordering chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'll just leave these here... 🤢 🤮
[/QUOTE
Ok why hasn’t her vagina got an opening? Has it skinned over?
No wonder she was jealous of the pull part girls x
---

Lies this room has looked like this for months now, she lives like a pig 🐖
Zoom in on the make up , if you fancy a laugh
---

Oh crap I walk my dog up there, now she's ruined it. I wonder if the Smith's of Ongar are sick of her, so she puts in a little dig. "Attentive and amazing staff" probably had them running around after her "don't you know who I am? I'm the Jodie Marsh, biggest celebrity on Onlyfans"
She is banned from Smiths in Ongar Claire and the rest of the hangers on were all in there New Year’s Eve without her .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who’s the new victim guy?
View attachment 1954451
Don’t know who the bloke is , but looks like Claire has had a massive chipmunk amount of filler in her chops
---

Jodie never does anything on her own. She’s physically incapable of spending any time on her own. She used to pretty much kidnap her soulmates and hold them hostage for days.
Does anyone actually believe she looks after all her dogs cats and the 200 plus animals on the farm on her own ?? No way she probably has minimal wage helpers she keeps well out the picture , the gullible fans … does it all single handed .. she is no spring chicken cleaning out all the pens humping feed about hosing down brushing the coats ?? Think about it .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do you know why she's banned? 😆
It was an argument she had with the restaurant over a booking. She will tell you she REFUSES to go there.
Don’t know who the bloke is , but looks like Claire has had a massive chipmunk amount of filler in her chops
---

Does anyone actually believe she looks after all her dogs cats and the 200 plus animals on the farm on her own ?? No way she probably has minimal wage helpers she keeps well out the picture , the gullible fans … does it all single handed .. she is no spring chicken cleaning out all the pens humping feed about hosing down brushing the coats ?? Think about it .
The hangers on do a lot of work to help out. I don’t doubt she does some of the work but to hear her tell it, she’s doing it on her own with no help whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.