Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only community involvement is her begging for donations; the offers of actual help (manual) goes ignored.

The recent meerkats clearly are not rescues, injured or being released into the wild. She has said herself that she got them purely for company for Mabel and is allowing them to breed. This makes them pets so not covered by a CIC?

View attachment 1983917
I sent them a lengthy email outlining all the false information she provided to them. I urge others to do the same. I said not long back she's out of control, but this is getting worryingly out of hand and who will suffer? Not jodie, naturally!!! Those poor animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said the cat got pregnant by her cat. What morons
She got two cats off an advert in November because the owner didn't like cat hair. She didn't get them neutered, busy going to Elvis concert's, fish restaurants and getting her friend to take photos for onlyfans. Then the cat got preggers. She's try to say the cats came already pregnant. They should call Guinness book of records for having the longest cat pregnancy in the world. Anyway viva defended her because they like the money

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She got two cats off an advert in November because the owner didn't like cat hair. She didn't get them neutered, busy going to Elvis concert's, fish restaurants and getting her friend to take photos for onlyfans. Then the cat got preggers. She's try to say the cats came already pregnant. They should call Guinness book of records for having the longest cat pregnancy in the world. Anyway viva defended her because they like the money
The best we can hope for is she will be unable to mask her vanity and narcissism, so people will see exactly what she's about. Not animals, not venganism- HERSELF. Me, me, me with marsh. I wonder if the usual entourage will be accompanying her? She doesn't appear to be able to go anywhere without a menace of mini marsh's.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New Best thread evah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.