Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

bleeping teletubby jumping around on the back and the way she's grabbing onto the back of his hoodie like he's a horse, awful witch
I thought a branch was going to smack her in the face then. Shame. The person filming pissing her self laughing when it wasn't even funny. No wonder Jodie does the things she does 🙄

Reactions: 11
instagram is weird. Mainly out of pettiness i report her OF promoting images- well pettiness and respect for my eyes.

Everyday i get a notification saying it doesnt go against their guidelines.. yet today they said they have removed a post 🥴 it was one of the more tame ones too 🤣

Has anyone else reported

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When this "friendship" sours, as it inevitably will it's going to be bloody epic! Wine 🍷 and popcorn 🍿 at the ready! We've seen this sycophantic behaviour so many times, fawning all over them and then they dare disagree with THE jodie marsh 🤢
That woman isn't amazing. She looks shady AF and if she's a friend of THE jodie marsh she most definitely is a shady piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i don’t know if I enjoy the friendship fallouts more or the boyf ones.

shall we take bets on when this friendship fuse will blow?

I say around june/july

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i don’t know if I enjoy the friendship fallouts more or the boyf ones.

shall we take bets on when this friendship fuse will blow?

I say around june/july
Can we add a poll? I think the friendship ones are funnier as they say boyfriends come and go but friendships also come and go if you're Jodie Marsh.

I'm going to say they will fall out in May.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh it’s a hard one 😂 I’m going to go with June 😂😂 by then cling on clair would have had enough of being used and abused I think

Reactions: 7
Oh and so it startsss

Lovely gentleman
im the happiest i’ve EVAH been
Best sex EVAH
Both become vegan farmers
She loses a few friends ie claire cause they are all Jellus of her relationship
He moves in because she has playstation and EVERYTHING
the most horrific thing happens probably involving 10 animals but she can’t talk about it cause- police and lawyers and MI6 all get involved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The friendship fallouts are always fun, but we're never told of the unspeakable things they done, or how unbearably unhappy the Jodie Marsh has been behind close doors, how's she's vomited into the sink, it's like the old friends are just fed to the pigs and new ones appear. Best group EVAH, happiest EVAH. So I do prefer a boyfriend fallout, to hear the same shite she spouted about the previous one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Classy Carrie will be kept around until the new house is ready and the animal enclosures are built then she will be slung on the heap with the rest of the dead “rescues”

Oh and so it startsss

Lovely gentleman
im the happiest i’ve EVAH been
Best sex EVAH
Both become vegan farmers
She loses a few friends ie claire cause they are all Jellus of her relationship
He moves in because she has playstation and EVERYTHING
the most horrific thing happens probably involving 10 animals but she can’t talk about it cause- police and lawyers and MI6 all get involved
It’s funny because it’s true!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

bleeping teletubby jumping around on the back and the way she's grabbing onto the back of his hoodie like he's a horse, awful witch
Run jodie run jodie run run, got to get that timber off your tum tum tum. She's insufferable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A wild guess... the private joke she mentioned on Instagram is a throw back to the face she pulled when ex Wayne kissed her neck and she looked like she wanted to vomit.

Picsart_23-02-14_15-34-31-165.jpg

It's a lot more obvious in the video, if you can get it to play:

There were lots of videos from that night, and that's the only one she didn't delete when they split up.

Also, she's absolutely off her face there.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Meanwhile Billy has gifted his new girl a massive bouquet of Lily's to lay by her headstone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Laughed so much at this comment! 😂

She just looks worse and worse every day, her personality is worse than dog tit
---
instagram is weird. Mainly out of pettiness i report her OF promoting images- well pettiness and respect for my eyes.

Everyday i get a notification saying it doesnt go against their guidelines.. yet today they said they have removed a post 🥴 it was one of the more tame ones too 🤣

Has anyone else reported
Yeah I have, they removed one post but the others didn’t go against guidelines apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So who do we think the flowers are off?
A. Jodie bought them
B. Parge
C. Boots boy
I think I’m going to go for a summertime fall out for our Jodes and Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.