Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

Jodie is now an OnlyFans star - alongside her equally attractive friends skunk woman and Claire aka ClassyCarrie aka the local school governor.

Jodie is rating men's genitals for £25 a pop.

It is suspected that Parge is the OF photographer.

It is suspected Parge is also a subscriber and may have sent Jodie a pic of his privates for her to rate.

Despite Claire looking and posing like she's been freshly dug up from the grave, shockingly Billy still hasn't taken Jodie back.

Haters are jeluz and she's only on OF to help the animals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can’t believe the prices she’s selling her bikinis for 😳purely because theeee Jodie Marsh wore them! Who’s paying £100+ for a second hand bikini that’s been on her overused gash.
I think you know full well...

PRI_165938269.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Diddikins

VIP Member
Just had a look at this forum (I worked out why I couldn't get screen shots 🥴). Jodie only posted audio of them having a threesome. The old phone sex trick putting your fingers in a jar of moisturizer and moaning 😂😂
And I can almost guarantee that’s exactly what it is. Anyone looking for a video of Jodie doing anything sexual with a woman is in for a long wait. Cliff Richard has eaten more pussy than she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Pinkii

VIP Member
Oh and so it startsss

Lovely gentleman
im the happiest i’ve EVAH been
Best sex EVAH
Both become vegan farmers
She loses a few friends ie claire cause they are all Jellus of her relationship
He moves in because she has playstation and EVERYTHING
the most horrific thing happens probably involving 10 animals but she can’t talk about it cause- police and lawyers and MI6 all get involved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
A conundrum: if you had a gun to your head, who would you rather be friends with? Price who will ask your boyfriend to take her tampon out? Or Marsh who will ask you to get one tit out on OF and force you to shovel shit? A head scratcher for sure.
I’d tell them to pull the trigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She said last night, with her new place she’s got the potential to double the amount of pets animals on the farm.
She can’t afford the amount she’s got now.
Why has no one sat her down and said “look you need to stop now it’s ridiculous, you’re on OF sucking your mates nipple to fund the place for god sake, get into stamp collecting or something”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Well this is new Billy beat her up? Clearly not enough fell for the Billy Saville story.
For context she’s arguing with a busker who said she walked straight passed him without throwing some money in on one of her beggy OF posts.
View attachment 1949955
Not to change the subject but I’ve had sex with that busker 🙈😂 that can be my new claim to fame. Shagged a bloke who argued with Jodie marsh on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Something about this bothers me. She's got various bits and pieces on depop that were gifted to her by ex friends, but this is actually quite horrid. I can imagine she thinks she's being clever and knows that whoever gave her this will no doubt see it for sale. All this snidey behaviour from someone who once made a documentary about how bullying made her want to take her life! She's the biggest fucking bully going, yet anyone who says anything remotely negative and she's raging about being bullied by people. What a strange woman.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

The only people commenting on her dog fucking rough glamour shots are creepy, sovereign wearing, neck tattooed, obese taxi drivers called Phil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34