Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know who the bloke is , but looks like Claire has had a massive chipmunk amount of filler in her chops
---

Does anyone actually believe she looks after all her dogs cats and the 200 plus animals on the farm on her own ?? No way she probably has minimal wage helpers she keeps well out the picture , the gullible fans … does it all single handed .. she is no spring chicken cleaning out all the pens humping feed about hosing down brushing the coats ?? Think about it .
I don't believe she does much. She has her Jack (Screech) to do it all. She doesn't look like she lifts a finger considering her size. She takes photos of her covered in mud to look like she's working hard but really she spends all day hugging all the animals whilst someone else does the hard work.

Reactions: 16
I can't get over how wooden and gormless she looks! What's with these contorted, weird poses where she looks so rigid? Her make up is terrible, absolutely terrible. She needs a make up artist at the very least, and no jodie, just because you look like a 3 year old who has got hold of their mum's make up bag you're NOT a make up artist

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't get over how wooden and gormless she looks! What's with these contorted, weird poses where she looks so rigid? Her make up is terrible, absolutely terrible. She needs a make up artist at the very least, and no jodie, just because you look like a 3 year old who has got hold of their mum's make up bag you're NOT a make up artist
I was thinking the same thing she has her friend Stephanie who I'm assuming takes the photo's. Jodie has decades of experience in the glamour industry yet her photos are amateurish, bad lighting, terrible posing and make-up. There's prettier younger women honing their skills, buying decent equipment and learning editing and lighting. And Jodie thinks she can charge £20 a month to hang her boobs out her bra and make fake audio clips of lesbian romps.

Reactions: 14
Jodie hasn’t moved on from her glamour modelling heyday. But times have. She hasn’t modelled properly for at least 10 years but she’s still pulling the same poses and faces and just showing her boobs and a flash of fanny.
She thinks she’s a big enough name for that to work but there are people on only fans doing much more hardcore stuff than Jodie is willing to.

Reactions: 22
They won’t but the restaurant can see if there’s online defamation. It’s costly and it’s a complex thing but she is using her platform to slag them off because they messed up a reservation. Usually people leave anonymous reviews but she keeps going. Anyway it’s not like she’s somebody or they would care. If anything I’d say it’s great advertising you can eat there and this pig and her mates are guaranteed not ti walk in.

Reactions: 14
She’s so cringe! Think she’s so attractive to men and the best looking woman evah!!!!!

I bet all those men go home laughing to the missus about how embarrassing Jodie was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think Claire’s husband has had a quiet word with the mystery man about taking one for the team to release Claire from her grasp?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well this is new Billy beat her up? Clearly not enough fell for the Billy Saville story.
For context she’s arguing with a busker who said she walked straight passed him without throwing some money in on one of her beggy OF posts.
View attachment 1949955
It might be another ex, in her book she alludes to one who got rough with her, he was a boxer. She had previously supported him through a court case and 'cried loud tears of joy' when he was acquitted.

Reactions: 6

bleeping teletubby jumping around on the back and the way she's grabbing onto the back of his hoodie like he's a horse, awful witch

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.