Jodie Marsh #8 Unusual positions to cover up her belly Getting frisky on OF with Machine Gun Kelly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is new Billy beat her up? Clearly not enough fell for the Billy Saville story.
For context she’s arguing with a busker who said she walked straight passed him without throwing some money in on one of her beggy OF posts.
9005934F-9724-40B1-8395-536579A53639.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Only thing Billy beat up was some mid 20s, fresh faced youthful poon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well this is new Billy beat her up? Clearly not enough fell for the Billy Saville story.
For context she’s arguing with a busker who said she walked straight passed him without throwing some money in on one of her beggy OF posts.
View attachment 1949955
Did she call someone wrinkly and old? Does she not own a mirror? You could lose the Titanic down those caverns from her nose to mouth edges. Whilst also driving a bus up her nostril

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s referring to her other ex who she claimed beat her up. For all of the things she accused Billy of, violence wasn’t one of them.

Reactions: 7
Did she call someone wrinkly and old? Does she not own a mirror? You could lose the Titanic down those caverns from her nose to mouth edges. Whilst also driving a bus up her nostril
No she got called it 😂.
---

I think she’s referring to her other ex who she claimed beat her up. For all of the things she accused Billy of, violence wasn’t one of them.
Aah yes was that the one she did off her face videos in the kitchen with?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1949955
Not to change the subject but I’ve had sex with that busker 🙈😂 that can be my new claim to fame. Shagged a bloke who argued with Jodie marsh on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
That dude obviously hit a sore spot talking about her declining looks 🤣 she thought the weekly botox trips were fooling everyone into thinking she is still 30

• Haha
View attachment 1949955
She really plays on losing her mum , I lost my mum who was my best friend in the world , I cared for her every single day for 12 years when she couldn’t do a thing for herself , but I don’t continue to use her for sympathy at every opportunity , we all lose people we love .. Jodie thinks she’s the only one I am sure , or her loss is more important , she is old enough to be a grandma herself not a little child . Like those X factor contestants who say doing it for my Nan or my goldfish who died 30 years ago just for sympathy. Really pisses me off .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually think the other three look better than her.
I agree, I think Claire (who has changed her Instagram name to Veronica Wallis 🤭) and Vicky are quite attractive and more natural than Jodie is. I would love it if they started making more money in OF 😂

So she can't survive and get a job in Aldi with all those GCSE's she has? Or you know not keep taking animals on that you can't afford. I do wonder what she does at the farm other than get caked in mud, it doesn't look like it's keeping her very fit.

what is she talking about her life has been easy
private school
parents owned a scaffolding business that provided very well
she was spoilt rotten and still is
lived in a house with a swimming pool
parents built her a house in their grounds when older
obviously her parents have paid for her holidays and im guessing she has had an allowance
never had to worry about feeding herself/accommodation/paying bills/keeping a home/have £5 to last the week
choosing petrol or heating cant afford both
spending silly money on shoes when they would be someone's monthly food budget
being vain and excessive and only thinking of themselves
having daddy as a cash point (actually that is highly embarrassing for a grown women)

please add im sure i have left some out

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.