Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why but Iโ€™m quite scared you are so well informed ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–

Waiting in eager anticipation for whatever comes next a Hoon or a DCI Logan, my friend knows him well but then again if you live in the fort most people know most people, I live not far away but Iโ€™m not local ๐Ÿ‘
My FIL is from there originally, i've never been, but he once mentioned some pub or place that had been in one of the books and i said "oh i've been there" hahahaha

My FIL is from there originally, i've never been, but he once mentioned some pub or place that had been in one of the books and i said "oh i've been there" hahahaha
I think it would of been the maryburgh itโ€™s mentioned and to keep it on thread letโ€™s hope the authorities do something about those poor animals the pictures of that poor ostrich were beyond horrific

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I donโ€™t actually think a vet can recommend anything itโ€™s the owners choice except maybe in certain circumstances, I was on holiday and got a phone call to say my horse had been found by the yard staff one morning and he had at least one broken leg and what did I want to do. I said to the vet what do you think I should do and she said I canโ€™t decide for you, the decision is yours.
They can advise you on the best option for your pet. if pts is the best option they will tell you, they just cannot make you do it.

Reactions: 6
she deserves every comment. She has body shamed plenty of women in her pathetic career, Karma is a witch
She has also ruined many of her ex boyfriends lives in some way or another.
comments are justified imo -if she wasnโ€™t such a bleep then people would be less inclined to such comments ( and there probably wouldnโ€™t even be a thread).

she is vile

on the cadge again
Doesnโ€™t she have the money for the food herself? She is a smelly beg

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™d like to know how she hypnotises the animals into cuddles. Iโ€™ve got a shitland pony and Jesus if I tried to cuddle it like that it would trample me to death! The goat did look slightly wide eyed when being mauled by Old Exotic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™d like to know how she hypnotises the animals into cuddles. Iโ€™ve got a shitland pony and Jesus if I tried to cuddle it like that it would trample me to death! The goat did look slightly wide eyed when being mauled by Old Exotic!
Haha this did make me laugh! I've got 2 Shetlands and they can be right wee stubborn twits!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure Ricky is on the ball with scroungers. Hopefully, she will come to his attention and something might get done about those animals of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He loves animals so much but why would he donate to a โ€˜famousโ€™ woman with a multi millionaire family when he could promote animal rescues who do it for the right reasons?
She is fucked up.
They are her pets not rescues.

Reactions: 21
I doubt she's after money from RG, more likley she wants him to promote and endorse her tit show of a "rescue". Probably had contact from the RSPCA and she wants the backing of a well known and respected animal rights activist.

Reactions: 5
Please, please, please RIcky Gervais - come back at her with something bitchy and headline worthy๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป!!
She is a dodgy, freeloading, animal-hoarding, narc with an ego the size of a small planet who just uses people for her own ends. Ricky just take your pick and fill your boots ๐Ÿ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please, please, please RIcky Gervais - come back at her with something bitchy and headline worthy๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป!!
She is a dodgy, freeloading, animal-hoarding, narc with an ego the size of a small planet who just uses people for her own ends. Ricky just take your pick and fill your boots ๐Ÿ˜€
This, all day!

• Haha
God yeah! Surely if he knew the truth about the zoo he would be alerting his contacts to get it shut down! This could be the biggest mistake she's ever made contacting someone who wouldn't be ok with taking a meerkat down the pub. Someone please message him with evidence from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another one who has me blocked.
I donโ€™t actually know why I follow her. I skip the stories everyday (noticed that three or so were fripps farm tagged as my finger skipped though!) sheโ€™s not bringing much to my life ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.