Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys when you have a band or a sleeve you cannot eat carbs, you can’t eat chips or bread. She will not have had this done it’s her staple diet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys when you have a band or a sleeve you cannot eat carbs, you can’t eat chips or bread. She will not have had this done it’s her staple diet
That’s not strictly true. You can eat them but in minimal amounts. But as you say, her whole diet is made up of chips and bread so she’d definitely struggle.

Reactions: 6
That’s not strictly true. You can eat them but in minimal amounts. But as you say, her whole diet is made up of chips and bread so she’d definitely struggle.
Most people can’t eat them, they take up too much room. You might be able to eat a couple but they aren’t advised. She only eats chips and bread!

Reactions: 3
She's a prat if she's had lipo. It just makes the fat come back in weird places and she'll end up looking even more manly and butch like Katie Price with a fat neck and shotputter arms and shoulders.

Also. starting to think she's actually got a crush on Claire and is obsessed with her.

She's a prat if she's had lipo. It just makes the fat come back in weird places and she'll end up looking even more manly and butch like Katie Price with a fat neck and shotputter arms and shoulders.

Also. starting to think she's actually got a crush on Claire and is obsessed with her.
She just needs her. Jodie really likes people who go above and beyond their own healthy boundaries. Then they burn out, start to distance for their own sanity and she gets angry and discards them

Why does she need to get botox every 2-: months!? What reputable aesthetician even does that?

is she going to a different one every time?
I swear they’re injecting water into her. Mine starts to wear off around the 3/4 month mark, nobody should be getting Botox every other week.
I think she’s had lipo isn’t there a kind they advertise you can get in your lunch break and she could be breathing in but she does look slimmer.

Reactions: 3
Oh I completely agree @plinky2 , it's been her MO for many years. I just get a different vibe with this Claire obsession as to ShePap, School Teacher Lauren et al.
I don't know if it's the body language but I think she's quite fixated on Claire in a romantic way. Sounds like Claire spends a LOT of time at Jodie's, surely there comes a point where her husband and kids start asking for more of her time and Claire starts backing off to prioritise her family. Like you say, that's when Jodie Exotic will go apoplectic with narc rage. Wonder what she'll accuse Claire of? Molesting goats? Attacking emus? Pinching nylon evening gowns from the clothing sale? We all know Claire will be nowhere to be seen in 12 months and that's being generous.

Reactions: 9
Most people can’t eat them, they take up too much room. You might be able to eat a couple but they aren’t advised. She only eats chips and bread!
Speaking as someone who has recently had a gastric sleeve, the dieticians say that you should prioritise protein and fibre but you can still eat carbs albeit minimally. No dietician would tell you to cut out carbs completely. Some carbs are better tolerated than others like rice and tortilla wraps. Bread is also better tolerated when it is toasted.

Again, I still don’t believe Jodie has had any kind of WLS. And you’re absolutely right in saying that her diet wouldn’t accommodate it because it is made up completely of carbs with the odd bit of cheese.

Reactions: 7
Speaking as someone who has recently had a gastric sleeve, the dieticians say that you should prioritise protein and fibre but you can still eat carbs albeit minimally. No dietician would tell you to cut out carbs completely. Some carbs are better tolerated than others like rice and tortilla wraps. Bread is also better tolerated when it is toasted.

Again, I still don’t believe Jodie has had any kind of WLS. And you’re absolutely right in saying that her diet wouldn’t accommodate it because it is made up completely of carbs with the odd bit of cheese.
Yeah sorry I didn’t mean all carbs, I meant entirely white starchy carbs with literally nothing else apart from baked beans (more carbs) and vegan cheese. You can’t and shouldn’t eat no carbs it’s not healthy. I have a few friends who have had the surgery and they just feel grim if they eat chips and bread

Reactions: 4
I don't think she would go down the surgery route because she could do a very fast turnaround with exercise. She's got a fully equipped gym and knows what exercises/weights will get results. She's let herself go since Billy fucked off, not just her weight but her general appearance and hasn't been arsed to do anything about it yet. You watch, she'll do some mad stunt like her mate Katie Hopkins where she loses a tit load of weight in a short time to prove "how easy it is". She's obsessive about everything she does so when she gets back in that gym she'll be working out morning noon and night. She must be self conscious because she mentioned, unprompted, her weight gain in the Farage interview and she poses in strategic ways to look slimmer.

Reactions: 9
I don't think she would go down the surgery route because she could do a very fast turnaround with exercise. She's got a fully equipped gym and knows what exercises/weights will get results. She's let herself go since Billy fucked off, not just her weight but her general appearance and hasn't been arsed to do anything about it yet. You watch, she'll do some mad stunt like her mate Katie Hopkins where she loses a tit load of weight in a short time to prove "how easy it is". She's obsessive about everything she does so when she gets back in that gym she'll be working out morning noon and night. She must be self conscious because she mentioned, unprompted, her weight gain in the Farage interview and she poses in strategic ways to look slimmer.
It'll be harder than before for her to lose weight due to age/menopause. Fat distribution will be different too, wider torso.

Reactions: 10
She put it all down to being int he gym but that wasn’t really the truth. She was having meal replacement shakes instead of actual meals so, of course she could lose weight quickly as she was probably consuming hardly any calories. How she would go about it now her supplement company is closed I don’t know. Unless she still has lots of old stock.

Reactions: 8
Not necessarily true re the WLS, my friend wasn't huge and got hers done privately. Lost lots of weight initially but then piled it back on again as she ate sweets 24x7!

Jodie was bigger even when she was with Billy, I dont think that's got much to do with it. She eats the same tit as 20 years ago but doesn't have the metabolism of a 20yr old, her diet is disgusting

Reactions: 7
oh come on yes she has put on weight but i think its a bit unfair making out she is huge and some really nasty comments sometimes on here
im no fan but i do think some of the comments are not justified

i think she has had some lippo on the thigh and tummy area that wont be cheap either but she seems to have a bottomless pit of money when it comes to treating herself

Reactions: 6
oh come on yes she has put on weight but i think its a bit unfair making out she is huge and some really nasty comments sometimes on here

i think she has had some lippo on the thigh and tummy area that wont be cheap either but she seems to have a bottomless pit of money when it comes to treating herself

Tbf it's Tattle, that's kinda the whole concept.
Do what I do when I see comments I feel are unjustified, scroll on by.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

she deserves every comment. She has body shamed plenty of women in her pathetic career, Karma is a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she deserves every comment. She has body shamed plenty of women in her pathetic career, Karma is a witch
Well said. Anyone else remember this?

And when Liz Hambleton of More magazine made a comment about her hair, Marsh demanded that she take part in a pulling contest. This gave rise to the horribly misdirected self-aggrandisement of this sentence: 'I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.'

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well said. Anyone else remember this?

And when Liz Hambleton of More magazine made a comment about her hair, Marsh demanded that she take part in a pulling contest. This gave rise to the horribly misdirected self-aggrandisement of this sentence: 'I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.'
That’s a mix up of two stories. Liz Hambleton commented on Jodies hair colour when she had dyed it back to brown saying she should leave the brunette look to Angelina Jolie. The pulling competition stemmed from comments that someone from Kiss Fm had made:

I'd love to see what this she-devil wannabe "beauty expert" (ha ha, that 's a joke! What beauty expert would tell you a fake dyed colour looks better than your own natural colour you were born with?) looks like. I bet she's rough as a dog. I'd challenge her to a pulling competition any day of the week! The last girl I challenged was a silly moose office junior from Kiss FM. Bam Bam is my mate and she'd been on air with him one morning on his breakfast show slagging me off about how ugly I was and saying she had better boobs than me. Bam calls me up and tells me what she'd said so I offered to come in and have a "who's fittest AND who's got the best boobs competition". Obviously the morning of the competition, the studio is full of men. They were actually lined up waiting to see the show down. Now, bearing in mind, I told Bam to tell everyone to be honest (I didn't actually care if I won or not, I just wanted to front the witch) and the action began. I didn't have a clue what she looked like and was expecting someone at least HALF decent. Well, I walked into the studio to face a five foot ten beast of a girl with saggy tits and bingo wings. Oh, and a tyre round her belly and big old bumpa. She immediately looks horrified and screeches "Oh my God, you're so tiny! I can't believe how small you are?! I feel like a monster!" Yes love, you look like one too I thought at the very cute and sexy height of five foot two (men love small girls!). Needless to say, she lost her balls when it came to the crunch and didn't want to compete. The boys forced her as punishment for being so vile about me on air and when it came to taking our tops off (we kept our bra's on) - I think it's fair to say, she was left a little red-faced as the men drew gasps of delight at my flat brown belly and whopping melons and gasps of horror at her sagging flaps and wrinkly rolls.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.