Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she saying tit like that about William 6 months ago?
Every single friend she ever had.

its manipulation, pure and simple. "How can you dump me when I talk about you like this", then when they do dump her she can say "I gave them everything, I loved them with everything I had, more than every grain of sand in the world" 🙄

Reactions: 16
Maybe her teeth/ lips? Or why is she wearing a mask?
I wondered this but then thought it could be Halloween related ( rather than covid).

I also think gastric band you’d need to have quite a bit of recouperation so im not sure it’s this.

Eta - why does she think those boobs look sexy? They look like ridiculous to me.

Reactions: 10
I wondered this but then thought it could be Halloween related ( rather than covid).

I also think gastric band you’d need to have quite a bit of recouperation so im not sure it’s this.

Eta - why does she think those boobs look sexy? They look like ridiculous to me.
Maybe she will do a reveal of the "best ever" whatever it is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks more body confident and a tad slimmer? No baggy tshirts pulled down. Mask is hiding her bleeping awful sausage gob

Reactions: 6
It's her standard modus opperandi. Love bomb the absolute tit out of them, tell them you can't live with out them, make them feel obliged to stay around. She knows exactly what she's doing. I agree, it made for very uncomfortable reading.
This! Her over the top way of eulogising anyone goes into overdrive when they scorn or upset her. Woe betide anyone who dares to criticise or stop enabling her.

What does everyone thing the op was? Swapping the festering implants 🦠🤢 for new ones ?

Weight loss surgery isn’t a 6 week recovery. It’s two-three weeks with a couple of nights stay in hospital. Hers was a day surgery. Even with the weight she had gained, I don’t think she was big enough to qualify for WLS.

ETA: It could have been Lipo though. That’s around a 6 week recovery with hardly any time in hospital. If it’s anything like that she’ll never mention it. Because she has bragged about how easy it is for her to get fit in the past.

Reactions: 9
When I'm pissed I tell my mates I love them and hug them. My mates would lock their doors and hide behind the sofa if I went on like she does. It's creepy and bleeping weird to idolise someone like that. Can you imagine if she had a kid. She'd be one of those Facebook mam's. "My Mercedes is the greatest, most beautiful and cleverest, talented girl Eva I'm so proud, proudest mum Eva, she my world. Don't need no man just me and my baby forever" with a pic of a terrified looking child that's thinking duck off mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back at the beauty salon having more Botox spending the proceeds of the clothes sale that all those people got roped into helping out at 🤣 …… oh no that was for the animals friends and followers Dumb & Dumber springs to mind .
When I'm pissed I tell my mates I love them and hug them. My mates would lock their doors and hide behind the sofa if I went on like she does. It's creepy and bleeping weird to idolise someone like that. Can you imagine if she had a kid. She'd be one of those Facebook mam's. "My Mercedes is the greatest, most beautiful and cleverest, talented girl Eva I'm so proud, proudest mum Eva, she my world. Don't need no man just me and my baby forever" with a pic of a terrified looking child that's thinking duck off mother.
Mummy-dearest

Reactions: 9
Why does she need to get botox every 2-: months!? What reputable aesthetician even does that?

is she going to a different one every time?

Why does she need to get botox every 2-: months!? What reputable aesthetician even does that?

is she going to a different one every time?
I was wondering that. I follow a lady on Instagram that only gets it done 3 times per year and it looks great.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.