Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would have thought having chips for dinner would be so bleeping hilarious 🙄🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m not a fan of the term ‘narcissist’ being used so freely nowadays, but she really does fit that pure mould of a toxic personality. Utterly self obsessed, completely incapable of recognising other people outside of what their value is to her and too entrenched in a superior complex to ever change. The farm is so clearly a vanity project rather than an actual sanctuary, allowing her to surround herself with beings that can’t tell her to piss off when she constantly oversteps reasonable boundaries….

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not a fan of the term ‘narcissist’ being used so freely nowadays, but she really does fit that pure mould of a toxic personality. Utterly self obsessed, completely incapable of recognising other people outside of what their value is to her and too entrenched in a superior complex to ever change. The farm is so clearly a vanity project rather than an actual sanctuary, allowing her to surround herself with beings that can’t tell her to piss off when she constantly oversteps reasonable boundaries….
Same with Price, she fits the bill too. Doesn't help that they get away with everything, zero consequences. It all feeds into their already over inflated egos.

Reactions: 5
Who would have thought having chips for dinner would be so bleeping hilarious 🙄🥱
It’s came across as real look at me I’m so happy I’m having the time of my life eating chips I’m not even thinking of Billy and the pulled vaginas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A few people coming for her in the comments in her recent post, and rightly so….yet more (non - vegan) Botox (mad how she can afford this but not food for her animals)! Let’s see how long before those comments are deleted….

Reactions: 15
She seems to be getting top ups every couple of weeks, I thought people got that over the year? Surely she is getting too much. No wonder she looks bleeping terrible!

Reactions: 8
She seems to be getting top ups every couple of weeks, I thought people got that over the year? Surely she is getting too much. No wonder she looks bleeping terrible!
Same. I thought you only needed Botox 2-3 times a year.

Reactions: 6
She had botox in September! She is literally topping up every month.

Her aesthetician is laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 8
Here's an old interview Jodie did about her bodybuilding escapades. In it she talks about how botox doesn't last as long on her as it does everyone else :rolleyes:

"Jodie!" says Brigid Hickey, a nurse at Dermaspa in Milton Keynes, England, after Marsh appears wearing heaps of hot pink lipstick and hair that's dyed the same crimson color as the Little Mermaid's. "Why am I seeing you again? I had you in March."

"I need a bit more Botox," Marsh says, wrinkling her forehead to prove it.

"I don't know what you've been doing with it," Hickey says disapprovingly.

"Mine doesn't last as long as everyone else's," Marsh insists. "My body just eats it up. Maybe it thinks it's food. It's like, Oh, that'll do."

Reactions: 3
She had botox in September! She is literally topping up every month.

Her aesthetician is laughing all the way to the bank.
In keeping with her addictive personality. People, animals, fitness, tattoos, household tat, shoes, boobs, botox, filler, lips. I can see her ending up like the price beast. Roast hog looking 😂😂

Reactions: 12
A few people coming for her in the comments in her recent post, and rightly so….yet more (non - vegan) Botox (mad how she can afford this but not food for her animals)! Let’s see how long before those comments are deleted….
She’s not getting Botox again? They’ve definitely seen her coming that salon there’s no way they’re injecting her with proper Botox.

Same. I thought you only needed Botox 2-3 times a year.
You do it lasts around 3-4 months before it starts wearing off. God knows what they’re injecting in her because it isn’t Botox she’s there every other week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.