Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv tried to report her to the rspca previous they said the conditions have to be checked by the local council, im sure I've seen people on here say they have reported her to the council as they are supposed to inspect any where that is set up as a animal welfare charity. Im going to report to the rspca tomorrow again, I suggest everyone else do the same. That is a absolutely horrendous injury. I cant even bate read the post but has she said what a vet has said on it??? I'm so surprised it wasn't but to sleep immediately. Poor little thing. She really isn't capable of looking after all these animals safely. Each emu needs its own pen on a night away from any other animal. The place is a dump, at this point shes a horder and clearly has mental health issues.
I reported her twice, nothing seemed to happen. This injury is bleeping appalling and definitely warrants a full and thorough investigation. It's clear she's out of her depth. Can't stand her but perhaps she did start out with good intentions and it's descended into absolute chaos. She thinks she's some kind of super hero and she's not, she's lost control.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Where would I report her to?
I live in the north east so I’ll tell them her animal abuse is known even as far away as here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dunmow RSPCA branch. I sincerely hope this whole shambles is shut down and those poor animals are looked after by the right and proper folk. She sees it as some kind of whimsical caper!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Dunmow RSPCA branch. I sincerely hope this whole shambles is shut down and those poor animals are looked after by the right and proper folk. She sees it as some kind of whimsical caper!
Consider it done tomorrow.
She is a bleeping disgrace.
I’ve never seen an animal look so down and out.
Awful

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Several people have commented on her post that it looks as though the emu has been attacked as there are puncture marks on her neck. Another comment asked what else had happened to her as her eye was weeping so much and skin in such poor condition.

However, she also has hundreds of sycophantic comments bleeding sympathy and praise, congratulating her on being such a great mum to her animals. “No one could do more for them, Jodie” Are these people for real? The emu is in shocking condition - it’s really upsetting to see. Zoomies, my arse.

She is a disgrace and should not be allowed to keep those animals. Everything she does is for her own benefit.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Several people have commented on her post that it looks as though the emu has been attacked as there are puncture marks on her neck. Another comment asked what else had happened to her as her eye was weeping so much and skin in such poor condition.

However, she also has hundreds of sycophantic comments bleeding sympathy and praise, congratulating her on being such a great mum to her animals. “No one could do more for them, Jodie” Are these people for real? The emu is in shocking condition - it’s really upsetting to see. Zoomies, my arse.

She is a disgrace and should not be allowed to keep those animals. Everything she does is for her own benefit.
I've just reported her again to the rspca, I reported her months ago about the conditions they were living in. And this absolutely proves the conditions aren't adequate. There is no space for 3 big emus to run around in, to have space of their own. And no where for them to be alone and safe from harm.on a night. This animal has probably done it on purpose to put its self out of its misery. I cant even look at the picture, I've had to cover it with my hand each time iv had to pull it up to send.

Her friends need to tell her theres something wrong here and things gave gone to far. I do believe she set out with the best intentions but has gotten out of her depth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s obviously out of her depth and perhaps from what started as good intentions she has ended up with a load of animals that she is not able to care for. Unfortunately the kindest thing for the emu would be to be euthanised.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's a hoarder that becomes obsessed with something and goes mad with it.

Also, very odd to get a piercing 2 days before anaesthetic as I thought you were supposed to remove all piercings? I certainly have.

Reactions: 13
I’m very distressed with the poor emu. This is a vanity project taken to the extreme.
The problem is no one says NO! to Jodie. Fingers crossed she gets a welfare visit. I think it should be shut down.

• Sad
I often feel a bit sorry for animal hoarders (and their animals, obviously) because they start out with good intentions. When I think animal hoarder I think of some lonely woman in a tiny house with dozens of cats, rescuing got out of control and they don't have the funds to pay vet bills etc.

This Fripps farm tit show is just the vanity project of a very wealthy woman who had dreamed of owning an animal rescue since she was a kid. duck all to do with saving animals, just pure self indulgence. Begging for money from her followers....pffft. This moron can afford to buy £500 shoes, thousands of pounds worth of wellies, Harley Davidsons, endless botox and fillers.

As others have said, she just doesn't have the space for hundreds of animals in her garden. Judging by the emu situation they're distressed and don't have adequate space to run around. And now she's a breeder of meerkats! Let's not forget the pony that gave birth there not long ago - you think someone who'd had so much sex would understand that if you put a male and female animal together they will likely breed.

I'm astounded she even shared that upsetting photo - and decent person would be embarassed and would be re-evaluating what they were doing with this "rescue". But no, Jodie is plastering the pic over social media. Zero self awareness.

And after all that hoo-ha about Mabel needing to be with other meerkats doing meerkat things, I was appalled to see her post recently how she took Mabel out of the enclosure and into her bed "for cuddles". Three days ago she commented that "I feel like I gave birth to her!!!! Honestly the bond I have with her is insane!" How the duck is this helping the meerkat?

Jodie Exotic is batshit crazy and needs prosecuting.

The similarities are remarkable, self-serving egomaniac who neglects animals and has a penchant for a sparkly jacket and badly bleached hair 😂

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I've wondered before if Parge caves to Jodies every whim because she knows he's done something terrible and he wants to make sure that trap stays shut.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I still reckon after her being an absolute bleep to Amy Barnard - and threatening to punch Parge over it all - he's reminded her that he pays for everything and needs to wind her neck in, hence her posting pics of her and Parge's new gf. She's probably raging that he's got a girlfriend but she knows what side her bread is buttered. If he cuts her off she's screwed, and Jordan (the failed pub singer) would inherit everything. Or am I giving Parge too much credit here? He's let her get away with blue murder for forty odd years.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the location of fripps farm dont need address just area. Iv sent pictures to the rspca and they want me to ring them. They have said its definalty a animal cruelty case...

If anyone has any updates on the emu as well as I cant see the page, she blocked me when I said I had rang the rspca when I saw the absolute pig sty of the place last month.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Great Dunmow.

I'm cursing the lack of a direct messaging system on here because I know the full address.

Should I post it and then delete straight away? Don't want this thread closed down.

Reactions: 7
Iv shared it to my buisness page as well and asked people to report. Just a shame I cant tag the "farm" in it.

Great Dunmow.

I'm cursing the lack of a direct messaging system on here because I know the full address.

Should I post it and then delete straight away? Don't want this thread closed down.
Just the area is fine, I have googled and found the buisness address of the charity online I dont know if thats the actual address of it though. I would imagine they are already aware of where it is as I know people have been in touch with them before over the meerkat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just phoned the RSPCA and reported her. They even put me on hold whilst they had a look at the Fripps farm page on Instagram. They said it wouldn't be deemed an emergency as she had got veterinary assistance, but they agreed it was very concerning and that my report had been officially logged. I told them there were hundreds of animals in her back garden without adequate space, and also that she was intending to breed meerkats. I told them it was a clear case of animal hoarding. Thankfully, I know her exact address and so they know exactly where she is.

Fingers crossed that they will pay attention to numerous people reporting her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I hope they take the complaints very seriously as those poor animals are really suffering.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is the number I called -

0300 1234999

They already have her address because I gave it to them. No doubt she'll call anyone reporting her trolls but this isn't trolling. This isn't about any dislike for Jodie, this is about animal welfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I often feel a bit sorry for animal hoarders (and their animals, obviously) because they start out with good intentions. When I think animal hoarder I think of some lonely woman in a tiny house with dozens of cats, rescuing got out of control and they don't have the funds to pay vet bills etc.

This Fripps farm tit show is just the vanity project of a very wealthy woman who had dreamed of owning an animal rescue since she was a kid. duck all to do with saving animals, just pure self indulgence. Begging for money from her followers....pffft. This moron can afford to buy £500 shoes, thousands of pounds worth of wellies, Harley Davidsons, endless botox and fillers.

As others have said, she just doesn't have the space for hundreds of animals in her garden. Judging by the emu situation they're distressed and don't have adequate space to run around. And now she's a breeder of meerkats! Let's not forget the pony that gave birth there not long ago - you think someone who'd had so much sex would understand that if you put a male and female animal together they will likely breed.

I'm astounded she even shared that upsetting photo - and decent person would be embarassed and would be re-evaluating what they were doing with this "rescue". But no, Jodie is plastering the pic over social media. Zero self awareness.

And after all that hoo-ha about Mabel needing to be with other meerkats doing meerkat things, I was appalled to see her post recently how she took Mabel out of the enclosure and into her bed "for cuddles". Three days ago she commented that "I feel like I gave birth to her!!!! Honestly the bond I have with her is insane!" How the duck is this helping the meerkat?

Jodie Exotic is batshit crazy and needs prosecuting.

The similarities are remarkable, self-serving egomaniac who neglects animals and has a penchant for a sparkly jacket and badly bleached hair 😂

View attachment 1656928
She truly lives in cloud cuckoo land.

Reactions: 6
It was on the news about bird flu before I bet Jodie won’t be changing her boots or restricting access to the hangers on. And the pigs will be still in amongst them all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.