Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to everyone that made reports. I hope they will keep you updated.

It’s seems abysmal that Jodie’s menagerie is turning into a sad collection of sick and injured animals.

Who do you think she has roped in to deal with animals while she recuperates from
oh so secret op ?
Claire the human pet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Posting more of her tat to sell makes me wonder if she is actually skint. Not like she’s one to declutter is it?

Reactions: 7
I still can't believe that she has no CCTV over the animals 🤔 especially for when she has her amazing nights out and piece of mind. It's not like she has to cover. They are literally in her back yard 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought her house and garden would be CCTV'd up like Fort Knox, seeing as she had a stalker a few years ago. Also, when she split fom James Placido I remember her getting security experts in and having alarms etc. fitted. She probably has got CCTV but won't show it because that contradicts her "zoomies" story. That emu has been attacked by another animal and she doesn't want people to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought her house and garden would be CCTV'd up like Fort Knox, seeing as she had a stalker a few years ago. Also, when she split fom James Placido I remember her getting security experts in and having alarms etc. fitted. She probably has got CCTV but won't show it because that contradicts her "zoomies" story. That emu has been attacked by another animal and she doesn't want people to know.
She supposedly has. After she split with her husband she was all over Instagram and blogs tagging the company and saying how she has the best CCTV EVAH outside and inside her house.

Reactions: 5
Just found this...

jmm.JPG

....and this...

"Put it this way - the day I kicked him out I had a security system installed in my house, which covers every inch of my property. The following day, I had razor wire put on the outside perimeter and on top of all the fences. I already had eight CCTV cameras. I now have 24. That gives you an idea of how I feel..."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s just posted this, the ridiculous bleep. Taken Mabel into her bed again. Surely this impedes Mabel bring reintegrated into the meerkat mob? Jodie’s moaning today she’s got an upset stomach “because of antibiotics”. Bullshit, she’s been kissing the pony on the mouth this morning and now letting meerkats their paws in her mouth. She makes me want to vomit, the bleeping weirdo 🤮

AF179A1B-D34E-4BBC-9DB8-D2C357213034.png
D44601D0-81A0-4DE0-8AE1-C39DD17AB211.png
44818EA1-B5C9-44DD-A732-9FB738504863.png
3414CBA2-4FA7-4562-A536-84818B5E37CE.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well she’s just posted this, the ridiculous bleep. Taken Mabel into her bed again. Surely this impedes Mabel bring reintegrated into the meerkat mob? Jodie’s moaning today she’s got an upset stomach “because of antibiotics”. Bullshit, she’s been kissing the pony on the mouth this morning and now letting meerkats their paws in her mouth. She makes me want to vomit, the bleeping weirdo 🤮

View attachment 1659674View attachment 1659676View attachment 1659681View attachment 1659683
Mabel has such sad eyes ☹. Would love it if she turned round and quick time curled a tit down Jodies throat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sure I've read posts about billy taking a res
Just phoned the RSPCA and reported her. They even put me on hold whilst they had a look at the Fripps farm page on Instagram. They said it wouldn't be deemed an emergency as she had got veterinary assistance, but they agreed it was very concerning and that my report had been officially logged. I told them there were hundreds of animals in her back garden without adequate space, and also that she was intending to breed meerkats. I told them it was a clear case of animal hoarding. Thankfully, I know her exact address and so they know exactly where she is.

Fingers crossed that they will pay attention to numerous people reporting her.
They looked at the page when I phoned too. Something needs to happen, and fast

Maybe the bird was attacked by Billy. Didn’t she accuse him of doing things with animals too? 🤔

She should go back to see the psychic and have a conference with the spirit of Elvis to see what happened to the bird 👀

Then tell us what he says through interpretative song and dance to the Greatest Showman 🎪
Every ex partner she's had have had appalling accusations thrown at them. Where's the evidence of this? Oh silly me, in Jodie's head. I do think something has gone on with the billy situation as shes been suspiciously quiet about him. Considering all the things she accused him of, you'd think she would continue her vitriol. Someone mentioned here he has perhaps had a restraining order on her, I would agree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

obviously reading here and tidying up fripps just incase a animal welfare organisation comes a calling
well thats my take on it she is not known for keeping on top of things is she only when she is getting worried

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He's just found Billy Baskin wrapped in plastic inside an old water butt and he's making a hasty retreat.
Your comments have been on fire lately 😂😂. What's Mabel upto? Hopefully chewing on some furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.