Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what operation she's had.
Whatever it was it was a private hospital and begging for animal feed the same post !! Zero class , The hospital post is to get her followers sympathy again Poor Jodie … hope your ok hun … take it easy …..zzzzz

Reactions: 8
No way she’ll care for that piercing well enough for it to heal properly. Daiths are tricky, I had to get mine taken out as it wasn’t healing and the pressure made me feel like my head was going to pop.
Mine took a year to heal and was horrible to get healthy again! I don’t believe she could sleep on it either!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No way she’ll care for that piercing well enough for it to heal properly. Daiths are tricky, I had to get mine taken out as it wasn’t healing and the pressure made me feel like my head was going to pop.
It’s a complete load of bollocks that they help with migraines anyway. Piercers just play along because it makes them popular and it’s an easy £30 for them.

It’s a complete load of bollocks that they help with migraines anyway. Piercers just play along because it makes them popular and it’s an easy £30 for them.
Mine definitely did not help with migraines! Still get the bastards!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My ex is a tattooist so like most tattoo places they have piercers as well and I’d sometimes pop in the shop for whatever reason and there was usually someone in wanting one because of migraines and I suffer from them too so I asked about it and basically got told “it’s bollocks but people keep believing it helps and I’m not going to correct them and lose custom”

Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real? Begging for animal food, clearly trying to cash in on her lying there looking gormless in a hospital bed! Then in the next post going on about posh restaurants. Her "fans" need help, serious help.

😆😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is she actually for real? Begging for animal food, clearly trying to cash in on her lying there looking gormless in a hospital bed! Then in the next post going on about posh restaurants. Her "fans" need help, serious help.

😆😝
Daily Mail described her as “a bodybuilder” in this article 😆 maybe 5 life times ago she was. All the reader comments praising her for her animal rescue. They‘ve clearly never seen how manky it is then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Daily Mail described her as “a bodybuilder” in this article 😆 maybe 5 life times ago she was. All the reader comments praising her for her animal rescue. They‘ve clearly never seen how manky it is then
A bodybuilder? 😂. I swear that phase must be at least ten years ago now?

I might go to the clothes sale thing as it’s near me but I don’t really want to buy anything for this farm

Do we know why she was in hospital, I confine my gossiping to Tattle so I'm blissfully unaware of any othe SM 😁
I suspect she's had those decades old implants removed - and about time too, they were doing her no favours, dated, droopy and matronly 😬

I had a daith piercing for migraines too. It didn’t work and hurt like an absolute witch when they swapped out the initial piercing for a smaller one. I couldn’t wear my AirPods either, so took it out after a few weeks.

• Sad
The reason she probably gets migraines is because of the crap she eats. High sugar low protein and fat will really duck your body up. Does she ever eat a real meal?

Reactions: 10
I'm really surprised someone with an ego like Jodie hasn't made a fake tattle account to come lie defend herself yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm really surprised someone with an ego like Jodie hasn't made a fake tattle account to come lie defend herself yet!
Good on Billy for just moving on but I really wish he would come and spill the beans. Wonder if he got to keep Parges clothes she gave him? Could be wearing his hand me down boxers as we type.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is why I’m torn whether she knows about it. She’d definitely send Claire over to call us vile and jellus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she does, I think she would do a Jack Monroe and turn up using her real name and defend herself on every point. Then call us all vile, jellus bullies, claim she's seen all sorts on our phones and threaten to report us to the police etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.