Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That emu has 100% been attacked by another judging by those holes in its neck!

She’s a bleeping prick who thinks she’s the patron saint of animals! She’s a murderer of animals!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That emu has 100% been attacked by another judging by those holes in its neck!

She’s a bleeping prick who thinks she’s the patron saint of animals! She’s a murderer of animals!
And still we have the sickening comments from adoring fans who praise her! I wonder, do these people have a life, or you know, a bleeping brain???

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And still we have the sickening comments from adoring fans who praise her! I wonder, do these people have a life, or you know, a bleeping brain???
She’s tagged the vet who’s gone out to do a visit… surly they have a duty of care to remove animals for such squalid conditions???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s tagged the vet who’s gone out to do a visit… surly they have a duty of care to remove animals for such squalid conditions???
You'd think so!!! Unfortunately on planet jodie she seems to fall in a bucket of tit yet emerges smelling of roses. She's doesn't give a duck about those animals, they are an extension of her narcissism.

Jodie needs help for mental illness that's very clear. She ignores it and thinks she's superior, she's a Disneyland of mental disorders

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If you look up her address on Google maps she doesn’t really have much land for the amount of animals!!!

Reactions: 8
That says it all. A social media vet. Wouldn't hold out much hope. They'll do some kind of deal and both make money while those animals carry on suffering. Social media is a cess pit.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Iv tried to report her to the rspca previous they said the conditions have to be checked by the local council, im sure I've seen people on here say they have reported her to the council as they are supposed to inspect any where that is set up as a animal welfare charity. Im going to report to the rspca tomorrow again, I suggest everyone else do the same. That is a absolutely horrendous injury. I cant even bate read the post but has she said what a vet has said on it??? I'm so surprised it wasn't but to sleep immediately. Poor little thing. She really isn't capable of looking after all these animals safely. Each emu needs its own pen on a night away from any other animal. The place is a dump, at this point shes a horder and clearly has mental health issues.
And maybe a load ring her local council if anyone knows it?

Reactions: 9
Any good vet wouldn’t have recommended force fed tube feeding and would have said to put it down surly?

What quality of life is that for that poor emu! It won’t have a clue what’s going on and will be traumatised having a tube shoved down it’s throat!

Not like Jodie who is used to ramming things down her throat - you know being such a good shag and sex symbol🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Any good vet wouldn’t have recommended force fed tube feeding and would have said to put it down surly?

What quality of life is that for that poor emu! It won’t have a clue what’s going on and will be traumatised having a tube shoved down it’s throat!

Not like Jodie who is used to ramming things down her throat - you know being such a good shag and sex symbol🫤
Maybe she doesn't want to get it put to sleep cause Billy is into dead birds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe she doesn't want to get it put to sleep cause Billy is into dead birds?
Maybe the bird was attacked by Billy. Didn’t she accuse him of doing things with animals too? 🤔

She should go back to see the psychic and have a conference with the spirit of Elvis to see what happened to the bird 👀

Then tell us what he says through interpretative song and dance to the Greatest Showman 🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe the bird was attacked by Billy. Didn’t she accuse him of doing things with animals too? 🤔

She should go back to see the psychic and have a conference with the spirit of Elvis to see what happened to the bird 👀

Then tell us what he says through interpretative song and dance to the Greatest Showman 🎪
Imagine Elvis spirit came through 'sorry can't talk right now knocking the back end out of Kris'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well done for them reporting i cant look at that photo again
im blocked from fripps so any updates if there are any greatly received :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Several people have commented on her post that it looks as though the emu has been attacked as there are puncture marks on her neck. Another comment asked what else had happened to her as her eye was weeping so much and skin in such poor condition.

However, she also has hundreds of sycophantic comments bleeding sympathy and praise, congratulating her on being such a great mum to her animals. “No one could do more for them, Jodie” Are these people for real? The emu is in shocking condition - it’s really upsetting to see. Zoomies, my arse.

She is a disgrace and should not be allowed to keep those animals. Everything she does is for her own benefit.
What
Several people have commented on her post that it looks as though the emu has been attacked as there are puncture marks on her neck. Another comment asked what else had happened to her as her eye was weeping so much and skin in such poor condition.

However, she also has hundreds of sycophantic comments bleeding sympathy and praise, congratulating her on being such a great mum to her animals. “No one could do more for them, Jodie” Are these people for real? The emu is in shocking condition - it’s really upsetting to see. Zoomies, my arse.

She is a disgrace and should not be allowed to keep those animals. Everything she does is for her own benefit.
What is a zoomies ?

Reactions: 2
Thank you to everyone that made reports. I hope they will keep you updated.

It’s seems abysmal that Jodie’s menagerie is turning into a sad collection of sick and injured animals.

Who do you think she has roped in to deal with animals while she recuperates from
oh so secret op ?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.