Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been a few come here arguing that she isn't as bad as that ugly slut KP 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still holding out that Billy took a restraining order out on her as she has gone silent on him. Not that this is her first rodeo with them 🙄

Reactions: 12
ABAB005B-CAAA-4200-8124-10AEFCCDD0D0.jpeg

Just went to nosey at his insta her tribe have been leaving comments as recent as a week ago. This one made me spit out my brew 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at poor baby Emuoo. She said that first she thought it had been attacked, but think it did it it's self doing zoomies 🤷🏼‍♀️ the poor thing has lost half it's beak. I thought she would have CCTV but it seems to be not the case.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Of course the emu’s injury had nothing to do with the unsuitable conditions it lives in. Accidents do happen, but keeping an emu in a back garden with god knows how many other animals is madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Look at poor baby Emuoo. She said that first she thought it had been attacked, but think it did it it's self doing zoomies 🤷🏼‍♀️ the poor thing has lost half it's beak. I thought she would have CCTV but it seems to be not the case.
The poor thing looks very bedraggled its whole condition is very poor

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Eye infection isn't caused by it doing zoomies though is it. She needs some kind of intervention by an actual animal rescue place and those poor animals taking off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus! It’s got an eye issue and half it’s beak missing. How can it eat?! What is the state of the other animals if this is a photo she thinks is suitable to be seen? That’s it now. duck this. I’m off to report this tit out of this “rescue”.

(Just went on the Fripps Farm website to get the address and the domain is no longer registered to her…..hmmmmmmm)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t look at the pic of the emu, it looks absolutely ill and devastated :(
What the hell is she doing to those animals?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
I was very disturbed by her meerkat story a few days ago. She’s got Mabel and two other females, now she’s added a male and hopes they will breed.

I thought animal rescues were there to rescue animals, not breed them!

Fripps “Farm” is waaaay out of control, she can’t cope with the animals she’s got and now she’s breeding more. That poor emu. The authorities need to step in and fast.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can beaks grow back? Wouldn’t any decent vet have suggested putting the poor thing to sleep? I can’t imagine tube feeding will be comfortable and stress free for the poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can beaks grow back? Wouldn’t any decent vet have suggested putting the poor thing to sleep? I can’t imagine tube feeding will be comfortable and stress free for the poor thing.
No they can't Jodie Marsh said it can have a prosthetic one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree. Just did a quick google search and found this:

Birds missing both upper and lower beaks generally cannot adapt and should be humanely euthanized. While beak prosthetics are available, they must be custom-made to fit an individual bird and surgically placed by a veterinarian. These prosthetics commonly fall off over time, particularly in growing or very active birds, and must be replaced as needed.

Edited to add link : https://www.petmd.com/bird/conditions/traumatic/broken-and-injured-beak-birds

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said that poor emu hurt itself doing zoomies didn’t she?

Zoomies or agitated and stressed behaviour? I know which one I’d guess. She’s repellent.

• Sad
Iv tried to report her to the rspca previous they said the conditions have to be checked by the local council, im sure I've seen people on here say they have reported her to the council as they are supposed to inspect any where that is set up as a animal welfare charity. Im going to report to the rspca tomorrow again, I suggest everyone else do the same. That is a absolutely horrendous injury. I cant even bate read the post but has she said what a vet has said on it??? I'm so surprised it wasn't but to sleep immediately. Poor little thing. She really isn't capable of looking after all these animals safely. Each emu needs its own pen on a night away from any other animal. The place is a dump, at this point shes a horder and clearly has mental health issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.