Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep damage limitation but she has put herself in a rather akward position on the animal right stance
ive never known a vegatarian or vegan support fox hunting as of course it goes against everything they believe
it will forever be bought up hell she has lost alot of support and followers she cant get out of this one ever
i bet she regrets the tv show especially the with Nige there is no going back on this one
i would love it if she was bought to book and was interviewed about fox hunting and have a debate with he oposition tv gold that would be
That she claims to be a vegan but supports hunting says all you need to know about her. She isn’t kind. She’s a bigot. She claims she’s anti bullying yet well we all know how she treats people. She tells people to be kind and supports people who are the opposite of that. She also claims to be smart yet she’s thick as pigshit when it comes to these things. She’s also still posting her catfish photos. Knowing Jodie this is to impress someone. If they’ve seen her in the flesh they know she looks nothing like this. It they’re yet to meet then he’s in for a shock. No matter how much she pulls her jumper. Can’t photoshop that builders elbow in real life dolly….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If anyone wants an update on my pulled apart (by childbirth) vagina that healed ten times faster than Jodie's bruised ego, I'm seeing the consultant next week, I'll let you know. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the last set of photos ( two tone) who is in the last shot? That looks nothing like her? How many nose jobs has she had? Coz she doesn’t look like a hammerhead shark
Whoever that is actually looks quite pretty.

Reactions: 9
In the last set of photos ( two tone) who is in the last shot? That looks nothing like her? How many nose jobs has she had? Coz she doesn’t look like a hammerhead shark
She’s taken to airbrushing her schnoz. Not very successfully one might add.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The 2 tone picture very odd that she has posted one where she is pointing to her wedding ring!?

Thought she’d want to distance herself from the ‘criminal’ ex husband

Reactions: 4
The 2 tone picture very odd that she has posted one where she is pointing to her wedding ring!?

Thought she’d want to distance herself from the ‘criminal’ ex husband
What happened with that guy? Was it James or something? She seemed very eager to load the bullets as it were but never revealed what actually happened…or did I lose interest somewhere along the way and miss that?

Reactions: 6
I think it's time to re-read the shitshow that is her autobiography. I can't wait 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That she claims to be a vegan but supports hunting says all you need to know about her. She isn’t kind. She’s a bigot. She claims she’s anti bullying yet well we all know how she treats people. She tells people to be kind and supports people who are the opposite of that. She also claims to be smart yet she’s thick as pigshit when it comes to these things. She’s also still posting her catfish photos. Knowing Jodie this is to impress someone. If they’ve seen her in the flesh they know she looks nothing like this. It they’re yet to meet then he’s in for a shock. No matter how much she pulls her jumper. Can’t photoshop that builders elbow in real life dolly….
[/QUOTE

Jodie must be paying a fortune

Jodie must be paying a fortune! 🤣😝

Looking at these desperate, pathetic throwbacks is anyone thinking the same as me??.. she's on the wine, and everything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened with that guy? Was it James or something? She seemed very eager to load the bullets as it were but never revealed what actually happened…or did I lose interest somewhere along the way and miss that?
Yeh the usual Marsh stuff, he was the ultimate deviant as are all men who leave her, she of course gave him EVERYTHING, i mean she had a playstation and EVERYTHING!!! The usual crap of i paid for everything, my dad gave him money blah blah

But she stooped to her lowest yet and kept telling her followers to never leave children or animals near him, like constantly saying it over and over oh and that of course police are aware cause miss marsh is nothing but a stand up citizen of community … yet somehow SHE was the one who got arrested (harassment we assume because she never mentioned it again 🤔. Anyways he is happily married now with 2 kids I believe

She is honestly not right in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she having a midlife crisis keep posting old slimmer pics 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Middle aged and online acting unstable,
How long until her creepy dad makes a move on Mabel. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve only just watched that interview. My gos she is a mess. A botched cackling idiot. Her face and hair are horrendous.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised she's not bringing out a fitness DVD for Christmas. She's really piled it on recently, those pics are well old, that ain't you anymore Jodes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.