Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reads like a bad random book you buy at the airport to pass the time. Her dad loved the naked pole dancer, well yes he would. Encouraging his daughter to join only fans, practically drool iver her half naked. Now I love weirdness but this is beyond the pale.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over her mentioning her Dad looking at a naked woman in a strip club she worked in, in her Mums eulogy or the fact she worked there, she’s touched in the head.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It is the worst eulogy I’ve ever heard in that it’s not a eulogy at all. It’s just scraps of paper full of as many adjectives as she can find and is centred on Jodie and Jodie’s life and Jodie’s laughable love life. How embarrassing for her brother.

Reactions: 23
So let me get this right
Jodie’s dad eyeing up a naked woman whilst sitting next to her mum. Completely fine and acceptable.
Jodie’s dad finding a new partner after her mum’s death. Not okay.
Jodie's random way or the highway! Her dad fulfills every whim and demand.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she wasn’t parading the poor thing around the festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most bizarre eulogy. She really is awful.
Yes it is, when my sister died her eulogy was all about her and her life, things she did as a child, a teen and a adult, it was just about her She had 5 children but the eulogy was about her not them

Jodie is one of those people who posts photos of herself with a friend on their birthday, or buys a holiday or a night out for someone but goes with them and proudly tells the world how kind they are

They always have to be the main character in everyone's story.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My 9 year old could write a better eulogy than that. It’s all over the place, it doesn’t flow.
She really didn’t need to out her day as a perv at her mums funeral m.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.