Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

All written by Stevie Wonder after 13 pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooooo guys...just tried to order the auto(?) biography off Amazon. Typed in "Jodie Marsh book" and was flooded by photos of her with her baps out 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah true, I imagine she would go full Rebecca Vardy if a case was made against her. I can see just a quiet life is better then a prolonged courts case.
I just hope she gets her comeuppance soon as she must have caused so much emotional damage to others with her behaviour
“Go full Rebecca Vardy” needs to be made an actual saying like “oh I could eat a horse.”

Surely Mabel is far too tame to be put with other meerkats now.
The other meerkats will think Mabel is another species with all that fur loss and general neglectful scruffiness. Grinds my gears that she will have two more to parade around. Why would anyone give her any more? One look at that tit hole farm would surely be enough to reconsider the deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Aghhh the weird baby voice and the kissing animals, she's like a child, she really is.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
cant understand how if she is working everyday with 250 animals she is putting on the pounds
i would of thought the pounds would be dropping off

Reactions: 19
I'm in holiday with my copy of the book, when she was a kid they rescued animals such a hedgehogs so I guess the seed was planted then. She also mentioned during her teenage years she hated being on her own. I'm not sure how she earned 10k per week as a lap dancer because she was constantly worrying about making enough to cover the £100 fee they had to pay per night. She claims she was offered the job without having to audition and that her agent took her on because of her talent and said he wouldn't sign another glamour model because she was so unique.

At her friend's funeral she read out the poem written by Parge in memory of her dead pooch. I'm up to the part where Jodie and her mate go on a double date with Max Beesley and Robbie Williams.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
None of the animals look happy to me. It annoys me she seems to roughly handle them. What is she doing to this poor little foal? Is she forcing a cuddle on it?

Reactions: 13
Why is she posting all these throw back pictures? Even pics from her wedding?
Oh yeah because she’s a fat stinking pig now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she posting all these throw back pictures? Even pics from her wedding?
Oh yeah because she’s a fat stinking pig now.
Considering everything she accused James of i also found it very bizarre she posted that picture. Is she in her right state of mind??!! There are animals who need care, they don't give a tit about her nostalgic romp!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Considering everything she accused James of i also found it very bizarre she posted that picture. Is she in her right state of mind??!! There are animals who need care, they don't give a tit about her nostalgic romp!
She doesnt care about that. She just cares that she looks good in that photo (in her mind). Even when they split up, you’d think she’d just delete all the wedding photos but she didnt. She just deleted the ones with him in. I’m almost certain that one of the pictures she used in the Instagram posts after her mum died was one from that wedding.

Reactions: 9
I've been sectioned before, 10 years ago so I can make jokes and not be offended by others making fun.

I think she needs to be in a facility. Jodie Marsh in a room, no sorry no access to zoom, mattress crap, no you can't see your pap. Mabel is thriving fine without you, you're an embarrassment go shove your head down the loo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.