Jodie Marsh #6 Back on the telly with Mabel & Parge, Jodie's getting cancelled cos she loves Farage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 9 year old could write a better eulogy than that. It’s all over the place, it doesn’t flow.
She really didn’t need to out her day as a perv at her mums funeral m.
Least he likes em with a pulse I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Although lot of the eulogy is just Jodie talking about herself there's one line that just boils my piss every time.
"A few months ago mum made me promise never to split up with Billy (have you seen him? As IF I'd want to!)"

How crass, inappropriate, vulgar and crude.
Bet Kris never even said that, it was just Jodie tightening the emotional blackmail screws on poor Billy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She really is repulsive.
Just goes to show she has been brought up to be a self indulgent bleep.
She’s too old now to see life differently.
Her mum and dad should be ashamed.

Reactions: 15
But, please donate to my shambles of a "farm" tattoos ain't cheap, why isn't she using the money she's paid towards the animals 🤔
She’s really body conscious isn’t she. She draws more attention to herself by pulling the t-shirt down.

Reactions: 14
She’s really body conscious isn’t she. She draws more attention to herself by pulling the t-shirt down.
I was thinking the same thing! What is it with her bizarre pulling the t-shirts down? She looks even more moronic.

Reactions: 9
But, please donate to my shambles of a "farm" tattoos ain't cheap, why isn't she using the money she's paid towards the animals 🤔

Already booked in again, so she's paid a deposit. Why can't folk see through this whole charade?!
He's going to tattoo her animals? Or she's getting them tattooed on her? Jeeeeeezzzzz what a bloody mess 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's going to tattoo her animals? Or she's getting them tattooed on her? Jeeeeeezzzzz what a bloody mess 😭
And how many animals is it now, 500, 1000, 1 million?! 😝 makes me wonder if she really is using donations for the purpose of caring for animals... we all know the place is a filthy mess.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same thing! What is it with her bizarre pulling the t-shirts down? She looks even more moronic.
She’ll say she’s doing it to advertise the farm but she’s trying to cover her weight gain.

Reactions: 12
Literally bestest tattoist Eva!!! Like booked up until 2049!!!! Been waiting for Eva sooooo worth it bestest Eva make my animals look 3D and bestest literally like Eva! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Literally bestest tattoist Eva!!! Like booked up until 2049!!!! Been waiting for Eva sooooo worth it bestest Eva make my animals look 3D and bestest literally like Eva! 🙄
she said the same about the person who did the freddie mercury tattoo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her tattooed arms make it look like she’s had them shoved up a cows arse helping them give birth.
They just look muddy.

• Haha
No wonder her brother doesn't speak to her
Oh does he not ??

She is going to be like Fanny Cradock and Barbra Cartland isn't she. Still wears the make of of their youth when old
But funny enough not when Billy was around. Didn't he say that she had let herself go 😬

Just looking back at her old Instagram posts. She really thinks this is sexy? No wonder he fucked off and left her.

View attachment 1516608
Has anyone seen Billy or heard anything of him?? Has he put another song out. Or was that only when Jodie's dad was footing the bill 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.