Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
That author is fucking dreadful. I remember reading one of the series she wrote because I got it for free on kindle and the first two books were ok-ish the next ones were absolute garbage! Very much Martina Cole but not her first few books that were actually good, the latest ones that are just rehashes of the old ones.
I’ve bought quite a few of her books and really liked them. I’m very disappointed she associates with Jode the Chode ☹

Reactions: 3

Solpaqueen

What on earth is going on with her lips!? 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like too much, way too much filler. Also does her nose dip a bit at the tip thereby lessening the gap between top lip and nostrils. First time I’ve seen her nose job up close. I assume it’s a botched beyond repair job, if not surely something could be done? It looks like she has stick on a pair of nostrils there is a line.

Anyone notice the look the girl behind here was giving her with her phone out shouting and wailing trying to draw attention to herself.

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Her tattooed arms make it look like she’s had them shoved up a cows arse helping them give birth.
They just look muddy.
No wonder her brother doesn't speak to her
Oh does he not ??

But funny enough not when Billy was around. Didn't he say that she had let herself go 😬

Has anyone seen Billy or heard anything of him?? Has he put another song out. Or was that only when Jodie's dad was footing the bill 🤔
He's very quiet, but that's the case with all this nutcase's ex partners.

He's very quiet, but that's the case with all thus nutcase's ex partners.
Brother doesn't speak to her at all, but of course it's ever one else's fault!

When I first saw this I thought fucking hell! Then I read what she wrote about visiting a petting zoo. I bet it gave her many ideas!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Tallyho

Chatty Member
Crikey her horse feed won’t last long if she fills up their bowls like that! My Shetland literally gets a sprinkling of chaff

Reactions: 2