Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

now listen ere

Several people have commented on her post that it looks as though the emu has been attacked as there are puncture marks on her neck. Another comment asked what else had happened to her as her eye was weeping so much and skin in such poor condition.

However, she also has hundreds of sycophantic comments bleeding sympathy and praise, congratulating her on being such a great mum to her animals. “No one could do more for them, Jodie” Are these people for real? The emu is in shocking condition - it’s really upsetting to see. Zoomies, my arse.

She is a disgrace and should not be allowed to keep those animals. Everything she does is for her own benefit.
What
Several people have commented on her post that it looks as though the emu has been attacked as there are puncture marks on her neck. Another comment asked what else had happened to her as her eye was weeping so much and skin in such poor condition.

However, she also has hundreds of sycophantic comments bleeding sympathy and praise, congratulating her on being such a great mum to her animals. “No one could do more for them, Jodie” Are these people for real? The emu is in shocking condition - it’s really upsetting to see. Zoomies, my arse.

She is a disgrace and should not be allowed to keep those animals. Everything she does is for her own benefit.
What is a zoomies ?

Reactions: 2
I don’t actually think a vet can recommend anything it’s the owners choice except maybe in certain circumstances, I was on holiday and got a phone call to say my horse had been found by the yard staff one morning and he had at least one broken leg and what did I want to do. I said to the vet what do you think I should do and she said I can’t decide for you, the decision is yours.
Oh i've just noticed your user name, i'm a huge fan!

Reactions: 1