Jodie Marsh #7 Smelly farm, smelly minge, off to the pub to buy chips to binge!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your my necrophiliac, your the only one I'm needing, when I go I'll come back as there is no way I'm leaving - Brandy Norwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Slipknot are other moon their mask rings are being sold with a signed photo of a has been manky ex glamma model🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I love the fact she made it out like £150 is a lot of money but when you think there’s I think nine members of Slipknot so that makes it just over £16 a ring so I bet it’s silver plated jewellery that will eventually tarnish and turn your fingers green.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jodie - quick business tip - you'd make MORE money if you didn't bother with the signed photos. You were never Britt Ekland but you're bleeping GOPPING now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jodie - quick business tip - you'd make MORE money if you didn't bother with the signed photos. You were never Britt Ekland but you're bleeping GOPPING now.
You can now buy her Owl pellets for one lucky buyer and a signed photo. You can sell the photo on eBay and tell them all proceeds go to a rescue (my gin and tonic fund)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The photos / poses that she continues to make, and which she thinks are sexeh, are most perplexing.

On the one hand, she has worked in the industry; she knows that what's on the surface is not necessarily is what's beneath, and the modelling work was more or less exploiting this, in order to earn a living. Fair enough, I suppose.

But she's 100% a victim of the same mentality. Whereas she should look at other people dicking around trying to look like they are living happy and fulfilling lives, and recognise that they are doing a version of jobs that she's done in the past ... instead she totally falls into the trap of thinking that that is what she needs to emulate, in order to ... fill the hole in her. The disconnect is shocking; I'm sure that she's written things along the lines of the glamour stuff is all about creating something that is fantastic, so why the duck does she fall for it when other people do it, time and time again? By which I mean, tasteless and unsuitable clothes, awful tattoos, circus makeup, and latching on to the safest, most unimaginative and predictable cultural icons - ie an imitator of a fat twit who died on the bog 45 years ago.

It ... just ... perplexes me that anyone can experience such a lack of self-awareness, although in the Trumpain age, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. I suppose that fits in with her constant claims of things being the best evah!!11, because she simply doesn't know when she's happy or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The daftest thing she did in hoarder/obsessive mode was get covered in tattoos. Spending thousands on wellies is one thing but plastering yourself in tattoos in a short period of time is a dumb move. I was a professional tattooist for years and I've seen this before, someone coming in for a big tattoo then coming back the week after for another, then booking in for more. I had to say to these people woah! slow down, this is on you forever, don't make snap decisions on permanently altering yourself. You might not want to look like this in a few years, you know?

That to me is one of the biggest tells about her obsessive behaviour. I bet if she could wave a magic wand she'd get rid of them all now.

Disclaimer: Obviously I am not anti-tattoos. I'm around 90% covered myself but this happened over decades so wasn't on a whim or following a trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The daftest thing she did in hoarder/obsessive mode was get covered in tattoos. Spending thousands on wellies is one thing but plastering yourself in tattoos in a short period of time is a dumb move. I was a professional tattooist for years and I've seen this before, someone coming in for a big tattoo then coming back the week after for another, then booking in for more. I had to say to these people woah! slow down, this is on you forever, don't make snap decisions on permanently altering yourself. You might not want to look like this in a few years, you know?

That to me is one of the biggest tells about her obsessive behaviour. I bet if she could wave a magic wand she'd get rid of them all now.

Disclaimer: Obviously I am not anti-tattoos. I'm around 90% covered myself but this happened over decades so wasn't on a whim or following a trend.
Do you remember the blog where she said about getting the PADDY + LYLA tattoo? She said she found a really nice font on her computer, printed it out and took it to the tattooists! The finished product was awful.

Some of her later tattoos are actually quite nice and done well (Chris Kamara eating a cornet aside) like the dog portrait, the wolf on her hand and even the mandalas she has (they aren’t my thing but hers are done quite well). But like you say, some of hers are stupid and done on a whim with really poor placement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her feelings for Billy they flourished and grew
But sadly for her, he likes his women blue. 🥀☹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.