Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’ve just read through the website. As already posted terrible grammar, punctuation!!! Obviously written by Jodie.

Strangely I read it as the opening dialogue from Heart to Heart (showing my age here)

…and when they met, it was Murder…
Thanks. I now have the theme music stuck in my head! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Any good vet wouldn’t have recommended force fed tube feeding and would have said to put it down surly?

What quality of life is that for that poor emu! It won’t have a clue what’s going on and will be traumatised having a tube shoved down it’s throat!

Not like Jodie who is used to ramming things down her throat - you know being such a good shag and sex symbol🫤
I don’t actually think a vet can recommend anything it’s the owners choice except maybe in certain circumstances, I was on holiday and got a phone call to say my horse had been found by the yard staff one morning and he had at least one broken leg and what did I want to do. I said to the vet what do you think I should do and she said I can’t decide for you, the decision is yours.

yeah i
she hasn’t mentioned it since she launched it. Assume it didnt get the rave feedback she had hoped for and she was uploading old pics from what we know 🤣

i mean she looks a state now but there are some desperate men out there that will literally nut over anything (eg Kerry Katona 🤢) so i’m sure she could make some money for fripps farm on there.
thought she had been quiet about it was going to say if she was bragging about making loads of money she would not be begging for donations regarding fripps

Not sure why but I’m quite scared you are so well informed 🐖🐖🐖

Waiting in eager anticipation for whatever comes next a Hoon or a DCI Logan, my friend knows him well but then again if you live in the fort most people know most people, I live not far away but I’m not local 👍
My FIL is from there originally, i've never been, but he once mentioned some pub or place that had been in one of the books and i said "oh i've been there" hahahaha