Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
is she on only fans or did i imagine it she does not seem to push it much
not like her but guess as daddy pays for everything she dosent need to bother
just imagine if she has made them boobs bigger:(:(

Reactions: 3

bluecups

VIP Member
Here's an old interview Jodie did about her bodybuilding escapades. In it she talks about how botox doesn't last as long on her as it does everyone else :rolleyes:

"Jodie!" says Brigid Hickey, a nurse at Dermaspa in Milton Keynes, England, after Marsh appears wearing heaps of hot pink lipstick and hair that's dyed the same crimson color as the Little Mermaid's. "Why am I seeing you again? I had you in March."

"I need a bit more Botox," Marsh says, wrinkling her forehead to prove it.

"I don't know what you've been doing with it," Hickey says disapprovingly.

"Mine doesn't last as long as everyone else's," Marsh insists. "My body just eats it up. Maybe it thinks it's food. It's like, Oh, that'll do."

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
My 9 year old could write a better eulogy than that. It’s all over the place, it doesn’t flow.
She really didn’t need to out her day as a perv at her mums funeral m.
Least he likes em with a pulse I guess?

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Don’t you have to get implants changed/ redone every so often?
I think they are only supposed to last 10-15 years. I remember when there was all that drama and issues with the PIP implants, she was very vocal about it but didn’t seem to have that issue with hers.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
My FIL is from there originally, i've never been, but he once mentioned some pub or place that had been in one of the books and i said "oh i've been there" hahahaha
I think it would of been the maryburgh it’s mentioned and to keep it on thread let’s hope the authorities do something about those poor animals the pictures of that poor ostrich were beyond horrific

• Sad
  • Angry

plinky2

VIP Member
That’s not strictly true. You can eat them but in minimal amounts. But as you say, her whole diet is made up of chips and bread so she’d definitely struggle.
Most people can’t eat them, they take up too much room. You might be able to eat a couple but they aren’t advised. She only eats chips and bread!

Tallyho

Chatty Member
It’s a complete load of bollocks that they help with migraines anyway. Piercers just play along because it makes them popular and it’s an easy £30 for them.
Mine definitely did not help with migraines! Still get the bastards!!!

• Sad

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Please, please, please RIcky Gervais - come back at her with something bitchy and headline worthy🙏🏻!!
She is a dodgy, freeloading, animal-hoarding, narc with an ego the size of a small planet who just uses people for her own ends. Ricky just take your pick and fill your boots 😀
This, all day!

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Why does she need to get botox every 2-: months!? What reputable aesthetician even does that?

is she going to a different one every time?
I swear they’re injecting water into her. Mine starts to wear off around the 3/4 month mark, nobody should be getting Botox every other week.
I think she’s had lipo isn’t there a kind they advertise you can get in your lunch break and she could be breathing in but she does look slimmer.