Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Solpaqueen

Sure the pig was called Rebecca? So even the females too 🙄 she’s grotesque
You can be sure that the pig that Jodie turned lesbian is named as an insult to Rebecca, a jealous bully who pulls her flaps apart and who used to be Jodie’s BFF

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Minty_socks

VIP Member
I’d like to know how she hypnotises the animals into cuddles. I’ve got a shitland pony and Jesus if I tried to cuddle it like that it would trample me to death! The goat did look slightly wide eyed when being mauled by Old Exotic!
Haha this did make me laugh! I've got 2 Shetlands and they can be right wee stubborn twits!!

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Speaking as someone who has recently had a gastric sleeve, the dieticians say that you should prioritise protein and fibre but you can still eat carbs albeit minimally. No dietician would tell you to cut out carbs completely. Some carbs are better tolerated than others like rice and tortilla wraps. Bread is also better tolerated when it is toasted.

Again, I still don’t believe Jodie has had any kind of WLS. And you’re absolutely right in saying that her diet wouldn’t accommodate it because it is made up completely of carbs with the odd bit of cheese.
Yeah sorry I didn’t mean all carbs, I meant entirely white starchy carbs with literally nothing else apart from baked beans (more carbs) and vegan cheese. You can’t and shouldn’t eat no carbs it’s not healthy. I have a few friends who have had the surgery and they just feel grim if they eat chips and bread

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Yeah true, I imagine she would go full Rebecca Vardy if a case was made against her. I can see just a quiet life is better then a prolonged courts case.
I just hope she gets her comeuppance soon as she must have caused so much emotional damage to others with her behaviour

It’s crossed my mind that’s why she’s getting the politicians onside.

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
"They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes."

View attachment 1669531
Not sure why but I’m quite scared you are so well informed 🐖🐖🐖

Oh i've just noticed your user name, i'm a huge fan!
Waiting in eager anticipation for whatever comes next a Hoon or a DCI Logan, my friend knows him well but then again if you live in the fort most people know most people, I live not far away but I’m not local 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
That she’s the happiest she’s ever been? I wonder for whose benefit that was written….it couldn’t be more transparent that this entire vanity project is all about Jodie and Jodie only. It’s like reading the mind of a narcissist.
This has hit the nail on the head.

Gee

Chatty Member
Did any one watch the big brother he was even on with her he was abhorrent the only place id have taken him was some where with a lock on never mind my friends wedding

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
It was on the news about bird flu before I bet Jodie won’t be changing her boots or restricting access to the hangers on. And the pigs will be still in amongst them all.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Such a good piercing yet she doesn’t even know what her new piercing is called hmm. it’s your tragus btw
Why has one of them got this miracle migraine cure piercing* if he doesn’t suffer migraines? They’re like sheep whatever one does they all do it.

*Please save your money migraine suffers it doesn’t do anything to help in the slightest.
Her piercing is a conch piercing. The tragus piercing is the little bit of skin nearest your face.

Lorny

VIP Member
Sorry I have been very absent from these threads recently. What has happened to Mabel?

• Sad

Diddikins

VIP Member
Why does she need to get botox every 2-: months!? What reputable aesthetician even does that?

is she going to a different one every time?
I was wondering that. I follow a lady on Instagram that only gets it done 3 times per year and it looks great.

Pinkii

VIP Member
The 2 tone picture very odd that she has posted one where she is pointing to her wedding ring!?

Thought she’d want to distance herself from the ‘criminal’ ex husband