Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen Lee

No wonder her brother doesn't speak to her
Oh does he not ??

She is going to be like Fanny Cradock and Barbra Cartland isn't she. Still wears the make of of their youth when old
But funny enough not when Billy was around. Didn't he say that she had let herself go 😬

Just looking back at her old Instagram posts. She really thinks this is sexy? No wonder he fucked off and left her.

View attachment 1516608
Has anyone seen Billy or heard anything of him?? Has he put another song out. Or was that only when Jodie's dad was footing the bill 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Miranda13

Oh that’s her standard quote. She’s been using that since the very old blogging days. I think it’s even in her book. I think I’ve said before how it always makes me laugh that she always adds “and that’s A LOT!” on the end as if people aren’t aware that there are very very many grains of sand in the world. Like if she hadn’t pointed it out someone might think there was only about 20 grains of sand in the world.
Ah didn't realise it was one of her standard pieces of nonsense.

So how long do we think the new group of BBFs (that she loves more than anything in the World) will last? I'll guess that they'll get fed up of Jodie before Xmas.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I think people were complaining that she was only uploading old pictures that could be found from a Google search.

• Haha

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Hideous lips, spider eyelashes, appalling eyebrows and that eyeshadow... it's like she's stamped it on!

just had a look on the site and apart from a few photos of a few animals it's really a begging site,its all about donations or monthly donations and the amazon list

and i thought there were more than 2 sheep

must be having some botox again soon so need the funds to come in

Josephine Shaker

Just saw that picture on her Instagram. She does such a terrible job of photoshopping her pictures. You can see where she softens the lines around her face. No tool can fix that hideous nose job though.

Diddikins

VIP Member
She actually does have some really lovely designer shoes, but all you ever see are monstrosities like these.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I wondered this but then thought it could be Halloween related ( rather than covid).

I also think gastric band you’d need to have quite a bit of recouperation so im not sure it’s this.

Eta - why does she think those boobs look sexy? They look like ridiculous to me.
Maybe she will do a reveal of the "best ever" whatever it is

• Haha
She’s right though. About the Meerkats breeding and creating a Mob. IN THEIR OWN NATURAL HABITAT. Not in a quagmire of an Essex back garden. This is wrong beyond belief.

I voluntarily work with a TNR programme. What she’s doing is making an already sad situation far worse. Rather than rescue one there will be hundreds more that’ll need rescuing. Breeding any rescued animal is wrong. Be it Quail, Turkey or Meerkat.

As said if you’re struggling then you’re part of the problem not the solution. Give it up Jodie for the love of animals!
Yeah I mean I'm not an expert on meerkat's but I thought maybe she could rescue more rather than breed them. Or don't take them in and let a rescue experienced with meerkat's to adopt them. But then she'd probably say no one wanted them and she bravely took them on.

• Sad

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her latest botox session has given her a droopy eyelid. Thats what happens when you get it done every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Those boots are 2000’s throwbacks .. awful. I think her boobs look droopy in the black outfit as well . I presume she doesn’t wear bras anymore .

Reactions: 4