Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think old Jodie is on tattler more than we are at the minute 😅 she is rattled and in her stupidity bringing about her own downfall. Oh dear never mind 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Think she read on here that you could see who voted no on her poll n guess what? she's blocked em cos they are trolls! Too predictable but she's very pleased with herself atm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least she doesn't have to go through so many comments these days 😂

When you buy fake likes it tanks your reach, that and momentum is building with people seeing her for who she truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone said she is cutting off her nose to spite her face.. You'd be there all day trying to cut that bulbous monstrosity off and quite honestly her face is spiteful enough with it 😂
Her story is hilarious. It just shows how intelligent professional and mature she really is.
Ugly, rancid nasty old bleep showing her true colours.
Tick Tock Jodes 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
all the people she doxxed were way more attractive than her in my opinion. she relies on her retro filter or whatever it’s called McSpotty face & flabby jowls

Reactions: 19
all the people she doxxed were way more attractive than her in my opinion. she relies on her retro filter or whatever it’s called McSpotty face & flabby jowls
She hates women anyway, as we know. And she especially hates women she thinks are more attractive than her. Which is most women.

Reactions: 23
i hope the truth comes out about the real background of the lemurs
does she not have prove where they are coming from
the guy breeds animals,the council should be told that its all such a huge lie she is spinning
I'm also wondering if there has been any inbreeding going on. Didn't someone say that he is only supposed to have 3 as per the council website but has 8!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.