Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Jodie it’s time to break out that 4 acres of pristine and rested grass for all the animals you’ve been saving! It’s baking hot in Essex and they need more than rutted hard mud to graze on… or is this magic land all a load of bollocks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion.. This one has flown!
Mcspotty jowler has pulled a howler, bully, narc and totally vile, cmon trolls let's wipe that smug smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Think she read on here that you could see who voted no on her poll n guess what? she's blocked em cos they are trolls! Too predictable but she's very pleased with herself atm!!
I hope she blocks a rich donator who simple voted no because they didn't want her buying lemurs with their donations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ha ha , who has been blocked , no one ugly 😏 that’s your crown witch come find me 🤪
What a sad individual. Creates polls and then blocks those who vote the wrong way!

Jodie, you bleep, we know you read these pages. If you ran Auschfripps with genuine care and compassion, treating your animals with dignity and respect, Rehome, rehabilitate and release wild animals. Pass on animals to other professionals. Had proper enclosures that weren't over stocked. Listened to and learnt from others - then this page would vanish.

But we know you are just a beef crisp eating animal hoarding cry-bully narcissist so these pages will sadly continue cataloguing your animal abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I volunteer at Auschfripps isit a prerequisite to get a Fripps Farm tattoo, play with horse cocks and go tongue deep in Jodie's fruit corner while covered in animal excrement? Just asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Surely her blocking everyone who voted 'no' is only going to affect her in the long run?
1. She'll have lost followers (by blocking them). Regardless if trolls or not, more followers means more reach, feeebies, publicity etc etc.
2. If they are genuine fans, they'll be paying her £1 a month thing. And now will stop.
3. If they are actually trolls, they'll just make a new account and join again anyway!

And even if they voted 'no', they won't all be trolls. Some people (who may donate to her too) may have voted no because they aren't abused animals and just simply need a new home.
Some people may think if zoos are willing to have them (which she said they were, it's just the current owner ONLY wants Jodie's place), then they should go to a zoo and let Jodie's space and money go to abused animals that nobody else will take in.
Some people may want her to just concentrate on UK native species.
bleeping hell, some people may actually love her and just actually pressed the wrong option!
There's lots of reasons people may have voted no, not just because they are trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even if you were Jodie’s biggest fan surely it’s clear that having a poll to shame people who don’t vote in the way you want them to is all shades of wrong??????
To call people ugly is so immature and inane, I find her grotesque and it’s nothing to do with her physical attributes

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I voted no , I'm ugly as duck , but not been blocked lol cos I removed myself first lol 🤣 that way I can still go have a nose when I fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's people over on the Fripps Farce page saying they've stopped donating, and there must be loads more. But rather than try and mend any bridges Jodie will most likely double down on calling them trolls and say she didn't want or need their money anyway. The only victims here are the animals who'll suffer even more ☹

I voted no , I'm ugly as duck , but not been blocked lol cos I removed myself first lol 🤣 that way I can still go have a nose when I fancy
I'm quite attractive but blocked Jodie ages ago 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's people over on the Fripps Farce page saying they've stopped donating, and there must be loads more. But rather than try and mend any bridges Jodie will most likely double down on calling them trolls and say she didn't want or need their money anyway. The only victims here are the animals who'll suffer even more ☹

I'm quite attractive but blocked Jodie ages ago 😁🤣
If donations slow down maybe she will have to consider rehoming the rehomeable. 🙏

Reactions: 9
If donations slow down maybe she will have to consider rehoming the rehomeable. 🙏
Or she'll claim that she doesn't need the donations anyway and take on even more animals that'll suffer and die. She can't be a grown-up about anything. She HAS to win. Always 🙄

Reactions: 11
Been awhile since those bowls have been washed, they are drinking algae;

"Algae, on the other hand, are plant-like organisms that thrive in moist environments. They can grow in your dog's water bowl and can appear as a green slime, often visible to the naked eye. Of particular concern is the blue-green algae, also known as cyanobacteria, which can be deadly to dogs."
---
And they are waiting for their dinner, soooo you're not going to clean their bowls first? Is this how you have so much time on your hands to "manage" your comments because you're doing the bare minimum for these animals??

Edit: added a better photo

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.