Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she going to use these results in her DWA license hearing? wonder if she can see who votes & will block everyone who votes no
They wouldn't be able to keep the neighbours up all night because the dogs, Hayley, foxes, geese, cockerels, donkeys and owls already do that anyway!

Reactions: 9
Also do you think it's a ploy, people that say no get blocked so all that's left are the ones who love her 🙄
She probably thinks it's a good way to identify troll accounts 🙄 And even genuine, supportive fans that donate regularly could still vote no. If she blocks them then they might cancel their direct debits. She'll have to post even more Supreme CBD ads if they do.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up but whilst I remember - just come across a clip of Jodie in the Big Brother house. For those not about at the time - duck me lads, that needs a thread of its own. Basically, Jodie did her usual thing of attempting to bully, become a martyr and then play the victim. One thing was her continued attempts to bully Micheal Barrymore which, despite what you think of him, was interesting from both a “anti-bully ambassador” and someone with such moral convictions that she remained in the house with him 👀 In short, she was a head, standard,

Anyway, back to the video - in it, she accuses Pete Burns of being a murderer because of his fur coat and eating meat. George Galloway challenges on those sorts of statements and she then starts to go into panic and victim mode because she is obviously caught out when challenged validly. George then says, very fairly, there are eskimos who live in the frozen north, they can’t wear anything but fur, they are not murderers, they are humans in artic conditions.

Jodie replies, and I quote, “why do they live so primitively then?” Apparently because they do not have shops, computers and CHOOSE to live like that - another direct quote.

I cannot put into words the looks on everyone’s faces.

She then proceeds to swear on her mother’s life that she didn’t say any of it.

She has always been an ignorant, nasty liar. Any potential career she had was done after that show. She was absolutely horrendous.

I think she tried to be this feminist icon, with lots of opinions but she came across as a thick bully who would then try and play victim. No one had any time for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
is she going to use these results in her DWA license hearing? wonder if she can see who votes & will block everyone who votes no
Literally couldn't help myself and obvs pressed the NO button lol , that's me on a blockity block soon as she's finished her beefy crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just to add what happened next -

Pete once again, and he did this often, told Jodie very calmly that she doesn’t think about what she says and does and then proceeds to get very upset at any form of debate. She then went on to say that she was actually upset because she was being singled out (she wasn’t, she constantly started all this tit and when people challenged it or tried to defended themselves, she said it was some form of bullying)

The best part was that once Jodie said about being victimised, he said - how do you think Jordan felt last night when you said her nose was like a fiddlers elbow? You can imagine the bleeping silence can’t you.

She literally went off like a teenager, pulling faces and screaming - you are all picking on me!

She is just vile. Honestly, look up the clips, they were sick of her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just to add what happened next -

Pete once again, and he did this often, told Jodie very calmly that she doesn’t think about what she says and does and then proceeds to get very upset at any form of debate. She then went on to say that she was actually upset because she was being singled out (she wasn’t, she constantly started all this tit and when people challenged it or tried to defended themselves, she said it was some form of bullying)

The best part was that once Jodie said about being victimised, he said - how do you think Jordan felt last night when you said her nose was like a fiddlers elbow? You can imagine the bleeping silence can’t you.

She literally went off like a teenager, pulling faces and screaming - you are all picking on me!

She is just vile. Honestly, look up the clips, they were sick of her.
We were living abroad at the time. I used to read online newspapers about it. I remember George Galloway, Michael Barrymore, Pete Burns and Chantelle & Preston. I had no idea Jodie was in it until I discovered Tattle. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Ha ha, putting out a poll to your followers Jodie, re should I have lemurs , they don’t decide idiot but if it feeds your stupid ego 🤪 so delusional it’s a F—- off from me idiot 😡

Reactions: 10
I think she will use it to challenge the DWA but also to identify silent ‘troll’ accounts ie: anyone who does not agree with her every word.
she may try to link to Fripps farce accounts and then doxx on instagram.
whatever she is using it for - it will not be right or respectful of privacy. This is a woman who does not respect the privacy of anyone and takes any disagreement as a personal challenge and goes all in to attack them saying “I’m not going to be bullied again, they started it, I am just defending myself” when all they did was disagree and she cannot see that does not mean attack.

She has the emotional maturity of a young teenager. I think a psychiatrist would find her fascinating. I am sure she would imagine it was because she’s so high functioning and intelligent and driven. No, it’s because she’s so utterly screwed up and has many problematic and pathological behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't speak for Jack or Steph as I don't know enough about them, but Jodie's a failed tattoo apprentice who admittedly had some success at body-building before becoming an Elvis obsessive and living off her fathers money. Clearly she's super-qualified to run an animal prison.
---

To the anonymous poster on Fripps Farce!

I took your pictures and enhanced them as best I could. There's definitely something in there, but does it look bigger than a fox?
It's Mark, hiding from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up but whilst I remember - just come across a clip of Jodie in the Big Brother house. For those not about at the time - duck me lads, that needs a thread of its own. Basically, Jodie did her usual thing of attempting to bully, become a martyr and then play the victim. One thing was her continued attempts to bully Micheal Barrymore which, despite what you think of him, was interesting from both a “anti-bully ambassador” and someone with such moral convictions that she remained in the house with him 👀 In short, she was a head, standard,

Anyway, back to the video - in it, she accuses Pete Burns of being a murderer because of his fur coat and eating meat. George Galloway challenges on those sorts of statements and she then starts to go into panic and victim mode because she is obviously caught out when challenged validly. George then says, very fairly, there are eskimos who live in the frozen north, they can’t wear anything but fur, they are not murderers, they are humans in artic conditions.

Jodie replies, and I quote, “why do they live so primitively then?” Apparently because they do not have shops, computers and CHOOSE to live like that - another direct quote.

I cannot put into words the looks on everyone’s faces.

She then proceeds to swear on her mother’s life that she didn’t say any of it.

She has always been an ignorant, nasty liar. Any potential career she had was done after that show. She was absolutely horrendous.

I think she tried to be this feminist icon, with lots of opinions but she came across as a thick bully who would then try and play victim. No one had any time for her.
and look what happened there

Reactions: 6
Is she specifically asking people who donate money to vote because she’ll say at the DWA meeting that the people who give her money say it’s okay to spend the money on the lemurs? Neighbours take note!

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh jodes you thick bleeping maggot, just because your arse licking, brain dead bleep followers vote yes it really, really holds no power or argument for your ridiculous application.
Prepare for the worst you useless lump of faeces, you won't be getting any dwa licence. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.