Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her asthma has been really bad unfortunately, she had an X-ray and is now on new meds so slowly getting better thanks :) x The dust those poor animals are breathing, especially the kittens their going to have URI’s at this rate :( pic of tori for cuteness
I'm glad she is getting better πŸ˜€ Tori is a beautiful cat and looks very much loved! My heart broke for those beautiful kittens , I hope they're found loving homes and not confined to being locked up, it just made me sad. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't see this clearer picture has been posted here.

Poor baby. This is so cruel πŸ˜”
nobody can support that and calm themselves an animal lover. even if they need to be separate for quarantine(yea rightπŸ™„) or another health issue, a kennel inside a crate is diabolical & insufficient

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her asthma has been really bad unfortunately, she had an X-ray and is now on new meds so slowly getting better thanks :) x The dust those poor animals are breathing, especially the kittens their going to have URI’s at this rate :( pic of tori for cuteness
The dust now the mud has dried will be a cocktail of mould and dried faecal matter - a health hazard to the animals, those working at Auschfripps and their neighbours.

If any of the neighbours are reading this you need to consider the health risk from the dust being generated from Auschfripps.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen Manic recently? He normally features a lot, but not recently.

i mentioned that a couple of weeks ago but then realised she is constantly showing the baby fox's and guess that manic would be doing his nut the other side of the fence which would not make for good content

or he has killed an animal (deer) and is taking a back seat

but maybe something else but yeah havent seen him at all lately
wonder if he will now make a presence the next couple of days

Reactions: 12
Oh no some naughty person got into a fracas with a knobhead who was quite clearly fishing and being all oh I’m so coy all I want to know is answers to my question then I can decide if I like Jodie or not over on Fripps farce all post are gone now but did anyone read them they were very interesting.

Reactions: 5
That's a huge turnaround in 24 hours, alas I feel the fawn will join claudette 😞 Never to be seen again.
She will not like it to die and show all those expressing concern were right.
Maybe it will dissappear to imaginary rescue place like the genet.
---
I saw the flying πŸ’ on fripps farce.
My advice, don't entertain them or argue. The page is doing so well.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
looking back at some recent pics im guessing the fawn in ??? is the one kissing the cat in the diner,dosent manic stay in the diner 24/7 when not terrorising the animals outside so where is Manic when the fawn was living inside ??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That's a huge turnaround in 24 hours, alas I feel the fawn will join claudette 😞 Never to be seen again.
She will not like it to die and show all those expressing concern were right.
Maybe it will dissappear to imaginary rescue place like the genet.
---
I saw the flying πŸ’ on fripps farce.
My advice, don't entertain them or argue. The page is doing so well.
Which fawn is Steph talking about? She's said she but Jodie was saying he (the fawn the couple stole). I can't keep up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.