Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A better view of Animal Harm solitary confinement. Can't see any animals though, but I haven't had a chance to check it properly yet.

Screenshot_20240629_175439_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I hope you lot are all doing ok not got rsi? 😂 had my own cat really poorly this week, so haven’t been on here a lot. Just looked at her stories, poor kittens
---
Not sure if this is any help but it was mentioned here (on this thread) earlier this week:

View attachment 3024522
It was definitely on the fripps farce page, I watched the video

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
I've been trying to find the video of Jodie getting Botox while wearing a tit covered jumper. The staff were wearing PPE and Jodie had visited their establishment literally covered in animal excrement.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
why does she seem to over feed the animals apart from the horses
even the cats pen looks dirty and unkept,old straw everywhere the fripps in general looks so dirty and unkept

so she has killed another deer then,has she made a post about it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The history of the crown light.

It was a birthday present from Alison, AKA The Oracle, in 2020.
Screenshot_20221108-012610_Instagram.jpg

November 2022. It goes on Depop because Jodie & Alison are no longer friends.
Screenshot_20221108-012232_Instagram.jpg

June 2024. Jodie sold it to a friend of a friend and now it's in a shop somewhere.
Screenshot_20240629-185751_Instagram.jpg

Poor Alison.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Apart from Jodie smearing it all over herself what exactly is Auschfripps doing with all their animal excrement?

Faeces from carnivores such as foxes and dogs can't be turned into compost and must either go to landfill or incineration by a registered carrier.

Faeces from the herbivores can be turned into compost.

If the animals are being properly cleaned then there must be a mountain of waste straw and bark.

What is she doing with the tit from hundreds of animals and all the waste bedding and is she safely storing it so it doesn't contaminate any water source?

Reactions: 16
From snippets I've seen the horse tit is piled up in various places although looks from their sheds, the fields are full of tit. God knows what she does with the dog, racoon dogs and fox tit. I bet it bleeping stinks. Imagine the flies 🤮

• Sick
Please , another injury you love showing your accidents, you will live, poor animals not , twit 😡
---
why does she seem to over feed the animals apart from the horses
even the cats pen looks dirty and unkept,old straw everywhere the fripps in general looks so dirty and unkept

so she has killed another deer then,has she made a post about it
She feeds them far to much, poor things , she wants them to have same figure as her gorgeous self, seriously it’s bloody abuse .
what deer died 😞

Reactions: 8
i see the not so favourable comments have been deleted on the dogs walk story
---
Please , another injury you love showing your accidents, you will live, poor animals not , twit 😡
---

She feeds them far to much, poor things , she wants them to have same figure as her gorgeous self, seriously it’s bloody abuse .
what deer died 😞

i think it was the one that the couple bought in

• Sad
The history of the crown light.

It was a birthday present from Alison, AKA The Oracle, in 2020.
View attachment 3024560

November 2022. It goes on Depop because Jodie & Alison are no longer friends.
View attachment 3024570

June 2024. Jodie sold it to a friend of a friend and now it's in a shop somewhere.
View attachment 3024571

Poor Alison.
Bravo, Marm!
🙌 🙌🙌

Wasn't there some other stuff too that she flogged on Depop that were gifts she received when Marge died? I'm sure there were some other bits, something handmade IIRC. Think that was Alison too and possibly others. She's such a bleep.

Interesting how she says "my funeral speech". All about HER, giving a SPEECH. The word you are looking for, Jodie, is eulogy. A eulogy is meant to be about the deceased. Not to emotionally blackmail your 21 year old boyfriend into staying with you and then post it all online for the tabloids to pick up. I bet Jordan (Failed Pub Singer Not The Vile One) wanted to bleeping strangle her.

Reactions: 17
'm sure there were some other bits, something handmade IIRC. Think that was Alison too
Yep. Alison's handmade cushions.

For anyone newish, this is how Jodie spoke about her:

Screenshot_20221108-030154_Instagram.jpg

Alison keeps goats and other livestock.

Perhaps she told Jodie to slow down with the animal hoarding at the last house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Apart from Jodie smearing it all over herself what exactly is Auschfripps doing with all their animal excrement?

Faeces from carnivores such as foxes and dogs can't be turned into compost and must either go to landfill or incineration by a registered carrier.

Faeces from the herbivores can be turned into compost.

If the animals are being properly cleaned then there must be a mountain of waste straw and bark.

What is she doing with the tit from hundreds of animals and all the waste bedding and is she safely storing it so it doesn't contaminate any water source?
She had to have a waste contract in place, Isaw it in the DwAor CIC paperwork. Once a week pickups IIRC

Reactions: 9
Yep. Alison's handmade cushions.

For anyone newish, this is how Jodie spoke about her:

View attachment 3024775

Alison keeps goats and other livestock.

Perhaps she told Jodie to slow down with the animal hoarding at the last house 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jodie's "cushions" look hand made and botched to me. That's obviously why she only ever gets one out! :sick:
---
She had to have a waste contract in place, Isaw it in the DwAor CIC paperwork. Once a week pickups IIRC
Yes it said there was a skip outside her properteee. The retrospective planning permission for her stable block by the previous owners also stated waste removal, manure and bedding must be arranged and approved by UDC.

• Sick
Steph IS a cocky, gobby witch like her boss and she hates being talked about on Tattle and being called complicit. Well you brought it on Steph!
Also turned her husband gay. And doesn't seem to be able to find another. Her and Miss Marsh will be at it soon as they are both so horny 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Also turned her husband gay. And doesn't seem to be able to find another. Her and Miss Marsh will be at it soon as they are both so horny 😉
That's another OF photoshoot I'll miss, thanks 🤢 More bullshit stories on Jodiemarshtv about how people who hate you want to be you, or whatever immature bullshit that shows Jodie doesn't understand that she's the problem 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.