Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up but whilst I remember - just come across a clip of Jodie in the Big Brother house. For those not about at the time - duck me lads, that needs a thread of its own. Basically, Jodie did her usual thing of attempting to bully, become a martyr and then play the victim. One thing was her continued attempts to bully Micheal Barrymore which, despite what you think of him, was interesting from both a “anti-bully ambassador” and someone with such moral convictions that she remained in the house with him 👀 In short, she was a head, standard,

Anyway, back to the video - in it, she accuses Pete Burns of being a murderer because of his fur coat and eating meat. George Galloway challenges on those sorts of statements and she then starts to go into panic and victim mode because she is obviously caught out when challenged validly. George then says, very fairly, there are eskimos who live in the frozen north, they can’t wear anything but fur, they are not murderers, they are humans in artic conditions.

Jodie replies, and I quote, “why do they live so primitively then?” Apparently because they do not have shops, computers and CHOOSE to live like that - another direct quote.

I cannot put into words the looks on everyone’s faces.

She then proceeds to swear on her mother’s life that she didn’t say any of it.

She has always been an ignorant, nasty liar. Any potential career she had was done after that show. She was absolutely horrendous.

I think she tried to be this feminist icon, with lots of opinions but she came across as a thick bully who would then try and play victim. No one had any time for her.
All I recall of her in CBB was she was meant to be an anti-bullying ambassador and it became clear she was a bully! And a whirl of “the cat” Barrymore being broken, Galloway being a knob and Pete being his fabulous self. Oh and she looked like she’d creosoted herself into a different ethnicity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All I recall of her in CBB was she was meant to be an anti-bullying ambassador and it became clear she was a bully! And a whirl of “the cat” Barrymore being broken, Galloway being a knob and Pete being his fabulous self. Oh and she looked like she’d creosoted herself into a different ethnicity.
Ronseal - does exactly what it says on the tin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be from upcoming episode. Saw this on Nineteen11 Tiktok. Wonder if the fawn is still alive. She more or less admits he is failing to thrive and is underweight and not suckling. Like what idiot tries to feed a baby animal grain, berries and willow. And then she was complaining she has to offer him six bottles a day. Like if he such an inconvenience to you why didn't you rehome him to a proper sanctuary you witch.

Screenshot_20240628_185718_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Must be from upcoming episode. Saw this on Nineteen11 Tiktok. Wonder if the fawn is still alive. She more or less admits he is failing to thrive and is underweight and not suckling. Like what idiot tries to feed a baby animal grain, berries and willow. And then she was complaining she has to offer him six bottles a day. Like if he such an inconvenience to you why didn't you rehome him to a proper sanctuary you witch.

View attachment 3022677
View attachment 3022672
View attachment 3022674
Witch is too kind. She is a bleep.

She will never give up an animal because she knows best. She will keep this poor deer until it is dead. Her social media followers will praise her for being such a wonderful caring person and shower her with monthly cash deposits.

She looks exasperated that she has to feed the deer in the second video and looks like she is getting her story across that it's all the vets fault.

So sorry that caring for hundreds of animals is such an inconvenience you bleeping animal hoarding bleep.

The deer dying is sadly a better outcome than a life in the Auschfripps hell hole. It can never be released because she is imprinting humans on the wild animal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Witch is too kind. She is a bleep.

She will never give up an animal because she knows best. She will keep this poor deer until it is dead. Her social media followers will praise her for being such a wonderful caring person and shower her with monthly cash deposits.

She looks exasperated that she has to feed the deer in the second video and looks like she is getting her story across that it's all the vets fault.

So sorry that caring for hundreds of animals is such an inconvenience you bleeping animal hoarding bleep.
She's already lied about how the deer was found, now she's more than likely making up what the vet said as she has no proof of any of it.

She also says a lot that makes her sound like she knows what she's doing but I'm 100% convinced she's taking notes from helpful comments before blocking and deleting, then regurgitating it all like she knew it all along. When in fact she's bleeping clueless about everything.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
We were living abroad at the time. I used to read online newspapers about it. I remember George Galloway, Michael Barrymore, Pete Burns and Chantelle & Preston. I had no idea Jodie was in it until I discovered Tattle. :rolleyes:
I remember it, don’t think I watched it that year but it was big in a pop culture way and is still talked about - I too had forgotten Jodie was in it 😂

Reactions: 8
I find the animal abuse too upsetting. So I only look on this thread occasionally. Evil witch, I knew it would happen when she started on her latest obsession. I feel so sad for the poor animals and neighbours and grateful that you guys are keeping all the receipts that will hopefully help to rescue them from the hell farm.
I remember it, don’t think I watched it that year but it was big in a pop culture way and is still talked about - I too had forgotten Jodie was in it 😂
She thought she was so sexah and hot. Talking about juicy nipples and vaginas and playing with herself knowing she was being filmed. It was a great moment when she was booted first and a great series after she left.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wanted to refresh my memory and this was one of the first of the search results on youtube 💀Looks like nothing much has changed haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m confused!… She says “He can eat solid but isn’t interested” … how old do they have to be to eat solid? I heard they stay grounded until around 30 days old after that they start fleeing when approached. If he’s less than 30 days old he won’t be eating solids? Any experts on here that know more about this?

Reactions: 7
I wanted to refresh my memory and this was one of the first of the search results on youtube 💀Looks like nothing much has changed haha
Pete Burns was a legend there and his impersonation of Jodie's mannerisms were awesome!
---
I’m confused!… She says “He can eat solid but isn’t interested” … how old do they have to be to eat solid? I heard they stay grounded until around 30 days old after that they start fleeing when approached. If he’s less than 30 days old he won’t be eating solids? Any experts on here that know more about this?
---
So I'm just the forum Photoshop Monkey now, yeah? 😁😂 You better like this @GenetAlias. I put literally minutes of work into it!

View attachment 3022726
I absolutely love it. It's theee best Evahhh! :LOL:
Can I have it as my new profile photo pleeeeeze?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m hoping the baby deer isn’t less than 3 weeks old as that link says its mum has to help it urinate or poo by stimulating its private areas. If it’s really young it may need help, it could be blocked up 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.