Jodie Marsh #27 I'm a witch, got no lover, got no friends, got no brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grant seem's to be keeping a low profile ever since she put him on the spot about the neighbours
also jessie wallace has she ever met hamish the highland cow she bought for fripps

Reactions: 11
i mentioned that a couple of weeks ago but then realised she is constantly showing the baby fox's and guess that manic would be doing his nut the other side of the fence which would not make for good content

or he has killed an animal (deer) and is taking a back seat

but maybe something else but yeah havent seen him at all lately
wonder if he will now make a presence the next couple of days
Maybe he's in rehab! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It didn't look like she did. I guess she's not in the inner circle like Claire was. Or the Elvis impersonator couple. Even the kaotic nomads got a party.
Definitely not a SoulMate or even Best Mate. Crikey, it must be a year now since Claire got the boot?! That's a long time for Jodie not to have at least a Best Mate. I would like Steph to get some time away from Jodie, in all seriousness, but it is hard to cut ties from a narc unless they blow up on you.

Reactions: 8
Definitely not a SoulMate or even Best Mate. Crikey, it must be a year now since Claire got the boot?! That's a long time for Jodie not to have at least a Best Mate. I would like Steph to get some time away from Jodie, in all seriousness, but it is hard to cut ties from a narc unless they blow up on you.
I think its going to be a looong time before Steph extracts herself from the Builder’s Arse. Deluded - oooh you can't have a go at me because I’m working all hours - we can when you're an inept bleep and animal abuse apologist - duck you
---
I know we’re nearly there but I can't wait for the opening of Thread 28’s Anal sanctuary - reminds me of the excuses they all spew

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think its going to be a looong time before Steph extracts herself from the Builder’s Arse. Deluded - oooh you can't have a go at me because I’m working all hours - we can when you're an inept bleep and animal abuse apologist - duck you
---
I know we’re nearly there but I can't wait for the opening of Thread 28’s Anal sanctuary - reminds me of the excuses they all spew
Overwhelmed with animals, understaffed and out of her depth, with animals suffering in cramped filthy conditions with inadequate or inappropriate care all because of a Daddy's girl narcissist obsession at playing the fantasy animal saviour just for social media validation and likes.

Where will this virtual tit show go.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.