Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this Instagram post she mentions 5 foxes that can't be released. The 3 tame cubs, the blind fox and the 3 legged fox - with the rest not having any human contact at all as they are feral. Yet in the video I can count 6 foxes. So are the feral foxes and tame foxes all mixed up together? Or has she shoved the fox with toxoplasma with them as well?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Good point, she’s not revealing anything more than they already have so technically not doxxing. I’ve had a quick search though & she could get herself in trouble for inciting hate/harrasment towards these people if any of her followers have contacted them as a result of her posts 👏🏼
You're completely right, it only needs one of those people to contact police with abusive messages sent by Jodie's followers and she's bang to rights.

Also, she has made comments like "not sure if this is a man or a woman" and "this person must be mentally ill" which then moves into the realms of targeting based on gender-identity and disability discrimination.

I think where she's really fucked up and has zero defence is her doxxing of the woman with initials KP. This woman submitted an objection letter regarding the DWA licence. The public have a lawful right to object to DWA licences, planning permission etc. with councils and I think there's a reasonable expectation that it can be done freely without fear of reprisal by way of being photographed and slagged off to a large audience online. Presumably KP didn't submit a photo of herself with her DWA objection letter so I think Jodie has dropped a bollock here. I hope KP goes to Essex police with this and also submits a letter to the DWA department for inclusion in the hearing explaining how Jodie has 'outed' her online.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought this was bullshit. She definitely reads here at must have seen the criticism that she treating ALL the foxes as pets and not minimising human contact to stop imprinting. Here is an Instagram post when she got the 3 legged fox. It was put in with ALL the other fox cubs. And here is Jodie in the fox compound - this certainly doesn't look "absolutely no human contact with them at all". She is mixing tame foxes with feral foxes and entering the compound thus imprinting on them. The feral foxes are becoming tame foxes.

Jodie you can fool your social media followers but you can't hide the truth or fool us. You are a lying bleep. Your own video proves you are lying.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
In this Instagram post she mentions 5 foxes that can't be released. The 3 tame cubs, the blind fox and the 3 legged fox - with the rest not having any human contact at all as they are feral. Yet in the video I can count 6 foxes. So are the feral foxes and tame foxes all mixed up together? Or has she shoved the fox with toxoplasma with them as well?

I could swear I saw all the foxes together in the same enclosure, but I'm sure Jodie will now get those builders back in to count again because counting to five is difficult for Jodie. Unless she's counting how many packets of beef crisps she's going to eat.

ETA just saw your second post.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what absolutely no human contact whatsoever look like. Jodie you haven't a clue and you are causing damage to these animals. You are a bleep.

Meanwhile a proper animal rescue dress as foxes to feed baby foxes to prevent human imprinting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Ooh that poor fox looks very mangey. Nice to see she isn’t wearing any gloves and letting it mix with others.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
(Fripps Insta stories) She's showing the toys and hammocks in the marmoset enclosure, saying something along the lines of see, look, the trolls are wrong, there's loads of stuff in here.

95% of that stuff only arrived in the past week or so though, Jodie, you absolute bellend.

Prior to her wishlist beg, that enclosure only had the branches and possibly the net in the outdoor part. Last month, Jodie claimed the enclosure had trees in it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how big the muntjac enclosure is, I can't imagine it's very big and given they are used to a lot of space to roam, I feel so sad for them 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
(Fripps Insta stories) She's showing the toys and hammocks in the marmoset enclosure, saying something along the lines of see, look, the trolls are wrong, there's loads of stuff in here.

95% of that stuff only arrived in the past week or so though, Jodie, you absolute bellend.

Prior to her wishlist beg, that enclosure only had the branches and possibly the net in the outdoor part. Last month, Jodie claimed the enclosure had trees in it 😂.
What birth control is she using in the marmosets to prevent them breeding any more?

Reactions: 12
Nicky Johnston, Eric Spike and the Kaotic Angels haven't featured for a while. Now that I've mentioned them they'll probably magically appear. Or hopefully they've cut ties after this weeks breakdown.
The muppet looking one did look shocked in that evil-filming she did. She is so tit at PR its unreal

Reactions: 7
Anyone else remember the time her dogs escaped, and she couldn't be bothered to tell the volunteers who were out looking (in winter) that it had come home?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Surely as a CIC , the community can ask valid questions ? I literally have no clue about how CIC works , I know people from the online community have been asking for months about updates their favourite animals and these have only started appearing now..(still nothing on the Genet and I'm not stopping banging on about her..we won't forget you) If you've got the time and energy to be driving this "troll" campaign over the last few days and with a member of staff off surely there's been time for updates about the older animals etc..it literally is a farce.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else remember the time her dogs escaped, and she couldn't be bothered to tell the volunteers who were out looking (in winter) that it had come home?
I remember that. She used the website dog lost. Volunteers were out looking, printing and sharing posters of the dog. She didn’t bother to let them know she’d found them.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Jodie’s pathetic Munjac Manor is a bare, small strip of paddock with 2 arcs, 1 tree and whatever branches they put in for them to nibble on.

IMG_1115.jpeg

IMG_1119.jpeg

As opposed to another sanctuary I found that has a realistic, natural environment even with a pond.
See the difference Jodie!! 😞

IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1112.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.