Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she seems to lie and lie shows she is getting herself into quite a mess
yeah deffo noticed the damage limitation with the enrichment/toys/hygiene gosh anybody would think she was worried

no sign of the comp winner/genet/report/zilla/sfap/vets fees we wont forget these jodie till satisfactory evidence is forthcoming

agree with others i think there maybe a ?? over jack and his dedication to the messiah and her cause:D:D
steff is morphing into jodies witch which will end in steffs tears make no mistake

where is kat from EE didnt she pay for Hamish you would think she would come and see him
where are the kaotic angels
where are the fitty builders
why is jodie using a differrent vet
where are the rested fields
That summary should go page 1 of the next thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
An ironing board AND a hoover!?! Us trolls are meant to be dirt poor ffs!!! You're letting the side down!!!
ok ok i was bragging the hoover really is a dustpan and brush from home bargains so were dirt poor and my 20yr old son lives in the cupboard under the stairs with his partner and 3 kids,if only i had a dad to buy me a million pound home with acres of lush pasture i could wank in peace :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An ironing board AND a hoover!?! Us trolls are meant to be dirt poor ffs!!! You're letting the side down!!!
I have an ironing board and hoover, but it's the steamy cleaner that helps me with the wanks. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still devastated for that poor girl that had to see her dead chicken in a photo without being told he had passed away 😞 then blocked for asking questions!
It's awful..I just had a peep at the Ralph post and there is a very long comment from a follower slating her too..saying she was clearly unfit to have animals 😒 it just makes me so angry and sad I can't comment back in her defence. Ralph's paddock has no grass whatsoever to munch on, dry, crusty and with a pile of manure.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
All those crystals round her neck....it's going to take more than that to cleanse your fucked up aura miss P

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She got called vile and insulted by Jodie just before she got blocked just to make it even worse...
I hope she goes to the local paper with her story and outs miss little all my land is Marshy and full of tit and they bring up all the doxxing the exotic one has been doing and out her for the vile animal harmer she is. Also they need to write from the angle that if anyone tries to offer advice and questions anything about the death camp they are called VJB and immediately blocked and banned from her social media so anyone looking at it can only see the brain dead comments praising st Jodie of Assisi.
Now that I would pay a pound a month for it’s cheaper than a coffee you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who won 🤣 the fabulous day at tit farm, what’s the hold up Jodie ? To busy bullying strangers on the internet, I know your rattled but it’s all closing in on you now. 😜 Where is Jack 🤣

Reactions: 8
All issues raised at last visit rectified. But she said last visit there were no issues and they loved it. Which is it Jodie?

Plans put in place to improve cattle, sheep, goat etc pens. I thought this was a glowing report.
How she made out - thought they all walked round, said Jodie your the best evahhhh. Then they sat and drank coffee with oat milk, and they shared a big bag of beef crisps

• Haha
All issues raised at last visit rectified. But she said last visit there were no issues and they loved it. Which is it Jodie?

Plans put in place to improve cattle, sheep, goat etc pens. I thought this was a glowing report.
She had advanced warning of this visit, so it's no surprise there were "no live stock in the wettest areas!" A quickly erected dry area of what looked like pallets with mud mats on top which is now a hazard to trapped legs. "Plans are in place to improve" so it's ok then? I note the word "satisfactory" was used a lot, that's hardly glowing. Maybe removing the broken pig arks would be an improvement.

Reactions: 21
She had advanced warning of this visit, so it's no surprise there were "no live stock in the wettest areas!" A quickly erected dry area of what looked like pallets with mud mats on top which is now a hazard to trapped legs. "Plans are in place to improve" so it's ok then? I note the word "satisfactory" was used a lot, that's hardly glowing. Maybe removing the broken pig arks would be an improvement.
Of course all her minions are fawning over it, ‘you always have the animals welfare at heart’ really? Keeping a nursing cat in a dirty barn is the cats best interests is it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ok, so now the " glowing report" is up , now need the story on the Genet and Zilla , still now sign of the completion winner.

Reactions: 10
Ok, so now the " glowing report" is up , now need the story on the Genet and Zilla , still now sign of the completion winner.
If she even bothers to announce it, I think all the bits of folded paper will have the same fake name or person she knows in real life as the winner, thought from the beginning it’s a scam

I hope she goes to the local paper with her story and outs miss little all my land is Marshy and full of tit and they bring up all the doxxing the exotic one has been doing and out her for the vile animal harmer she is. Also they need to write from the angle that if anyone tries to offer advice and questions anything about the death camp they are called VJB and immediately blocked and banned from her social media so anyone looking at it can only see the brain dead comments praising st Jodie of Assisi.
Now that I would pay a pound a month for it’s cheaper than a coffee you know.
I hope Hamish's previous owner does it too.

Reactions: 7
So please can someone explain the beef crisps reference I’m late to the Jodie is an animal killing bleep party because I was obviously furiously wanking into a tissue in me mums spare room.
Apologies for this it did take a while was a challenging Wank to say the least 🤣
---
I hope Hamish's previous owner does it too.
Oh not sure about that he’s going to be obviously in love with her and the only way he’d tell all is because she spurns him well that’s her take on the situation.
All girls VJB all guys want to shag the horny duck bucket but when she turns them down they turn against her and say her animal harm is shite 👍😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.