Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
meant to say the other day has anybody else been disgusted with where the chickens/turkeys etc live the whole place is covered in tit its everywhere now i put my hands up and say i dont know how you deal with this but it looks like its never been cleaned,evahhhhhhh

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Do you think she has delayed the competition because she's frantically trying to cross-reference the names against her special files? Make sure she doesn't invite any trolls?
But I bought ten things to increase my chances of being picked! I want to collect evidence! Or did I, Jodie? How would you ever know? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
god if only i had a spare room i have to wank in a cupboard under the stairs with the ironing board and the hoover but needs must lol
An ironing board AND a hoover!?! Us trolls are meant to be dirt poor ffs!!! You're letting the side down!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
god if only i had a spare room i have to wank in a cupboard under the stairs with the ironing board and the hoover but needs must lol
i bet that hoovers not as dusty as her 😂😂😂
---
An ironing board AND a hoover!?! Us trolls are meant to be dirt poor ffs!!! You're letting the side down!!!
i just have a cubby hole with all my pictures of 2000s Ms Marsh and the odd beef crisp pic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you think she has delayed the competition because she's frantically trying to cross-reference the names against her special files? Make sure she doesn't invite any trolls?
I bet the winner picked “at random” is poop spoons 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[
[/QUOTE
Shes made a story about how her "trolls" are saying she tamed the foxes when she DIDN'T but that story of her cuddling the fox cubs the DAY they arrived says otherwise!! She's a bleeping liar it absolutely boils my piss
She tied herself in knots with those stories😂You see when her mind goes blank & she starts repeating the exact same bull💩 she just said seconds ago 🧐

• Haha
The wanking comments are my absolute favourite part of this thread. LOL every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The foxes will be 'released' (and definitely not just hidden from view) as soon as they stop making money. That's when the novelty wears off for Jodie and they'll be kept in their cell all day with scraps thrown on the ground whenever Jodie finds time between doxxing, homophobia, and eating beef crisps.
I’m betting they will attempt to release some but it won’t be a success, they just won’t want to leave Fripps or Jodie so will keep them with her forever & ever

• Sad
I’m betting they will attempt to release some but it won’t be a success, they just won’t want to leave Fripps or Jodie so will keep them with her forever & ever
No birth control and males and females together, Jodie will have a steady supply of cuddly cubs to luuuuuvvvv.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I sadly can’t see that new hedgehog been released either. I’d been wondering about them all breeding, the monkeys as well. We all know she’d love baby foxes and monkeys

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If that lovely little cat she's just taken in has always been an outdoor cat, why does it even need to be put in a cage?
Once she's kept it in for a few weeks so it doesn't get lost, it could just live at her place freeroaming like many domestic cats who like being outside.

But I bought ten things to increase my chances of being picked! I want to collect evidence! Or did I, Jodie? How would you ever know? 😘
I did too!! Such sneaky wanking VJBs us lot :ROFLMAO: from different accounts too, to increase my chances!!

• Haha
I’m still devastated for that poor girl that had to see her dead chicken in a photo without being told he had passed away 😞 then blocked for asking questions!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m still devastated for that poor girl that had to see her dead chicken in a photo without being told he had passed away 😞 then blocked for asking questions!
She got called vile and insulted by Jodie just before she got blocked just to make it even worse...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.