Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crap thread title but I was bored 😂 A glowing report, scratches her minge, is she still looking up late teens on hinge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Billy made her feel that sick that she continued to spend money on trips to Graceland, Gucci boots and expensive toys for him right up until she discovered the pulled apart vaginas

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A glowing report? That was a bog-standard pass following a CAPA review.
I once had an external auditor do the "we're not worthy" scene from Wayne's World at the closing meeting of an ISO 9001 recert. Beat that, Jodie! ✌
---
Billy made her feel that sick that she continued to spend money on trips to Graceland, Gucci boots and expensive toys for him right up until she discovered the pulled apart vaginas
Stop going out with poor people, Jodie! I wish she gave James Hewitt another chance, can you imagine Jodie now in those royal-adjacent polo circles? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A glowing report? That was a bog-standard pass following a CAPA review.
I once had an external auditor do the "we're not worthy" scene from Wayne's World at the closing meeting of an ISO 9001 recert. Beat that, Jodie! ✌
---

Stop going out with poor people, Jodie! I wish she gave James Hewitt another chance, can you imagine Jodie now in those royal-adjacent polo circles? 😄
In her book years ago she said she’d sent naughty pictures to him 🤮🤮 here you go James ‘here’s a pic of my beef flaps for you’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
All I see posted from Aushfripps and their followers is troll, troll, troll. They are bleeping obsessed and extremely boring, repetitive and are wanking over us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had advanced warning of this visit, so it's no surprise there were "no live stock in the wettest areas!" A quickly erected dry area of what looked like pallets with mud mats on top which is now a hazard to trapped legs. "Plans are in place to improve" so it's ok then? I note the word "satisfactory" was used a lot, that's hardly glowing. Maybe removing the broken pig arks would be an improvement.
but the pigs did it themselves so that must be how they want it just like how they made it muddy according to poopy spoons

Ask and you shall receive.
One of these men who fell for my charms was Major James Hewitt. We had filmed a show together called Celebrity Penthouse where we had been locked in a house for 24 hours. I was with Fran at the time and had been on my best behaviour. The only thing that I did which was slightly outrageous was to give James a pair of my knickers and a poster from Ice magazine of me wearing them. Needless to say, he got a little hot under the collar. James and I had got on really well and, as soon as he read in the papers that I had split with Fran, he called to ask me out. I was very busy so couldn't give him a day, but I did have a spare ticket to a premiere. It turned out that James was already going, so we arranged to meet there and I took my brother.

The film was good. Jordan loved James and, after five minutes of conversation, turned to me and said, 'You should marry this one, Jodie.' He had hated every single one of my boyfriends, so this was a first. Nothing had even happened between James and me, but Jordan wanted it to. James is a real charmer: when you meet him, you can't fail to like him, regardless of whether you're male or female. He had my brother in fits of laughter from our very first conversation, and I knew it was going to be a good night. Whenever my brother was out of earshot, though, James didn't hesitate to come on a bit more strongly. He told me how wonderful I looked, before saying in his thick, Sloaney accent, 'You're making me feel very naughty!'

I wasn't looking for a relationship by any means, but James was lots of fun and knew how to make a girl feel special. He might be worth a snog, I thought. James had told me that he was mine for the night: I could do with him what I wished. On that note, I told him that, after the premiere, I'd like to go to Funky Buddha. James hadn't been to a nightclub in years and wasn't used to partying all night – his idea of a good time was going to a swanky restaurant or the theatre. Nevertheless, we jumped into a car after the film and rocked up at the club where a crowd of paparazzi were waiting. It was a Tuesday night and Funky was the best place to go, so they always waited outside. Once settled at a table, we ordered a couple of bottles of vodka and mixers and set about getting drunk. By the end of the night, James was twirling me round the dance floor like something from Saturday Night Fever. After a good hour's dancing, he pulled me in towards him and tilted my chin up towards his. As he covered my lips with his, awful as it sounds, all I could think was, Princess Diana has kissed these lips! We snogged openly for a good half an hour. I knew I should have been more discreet, but was too drunk to care by that stage. I could feel that James was, shall we say, quite turned on. Oh, all right, he had a rock-hard boner and it was digging into my stomach – he's a lot taller than me! His fingers did a little wandering. I had a really short skirt on and, as I joked that he was making me wet and had better stop; he wasted no time in having a little feel. I let him touch me for a split second, then pushed him off, suddenly embarrassed. For some reason the fact that he was a lot older, combined with the fact that he was ultra posh, made me feel a bit like a silly girl and I came over quite shy. We made our way back to our table where my brother was in full pulling mode and was chatting up a couple of pretty girls with James's best mate. We sat holding hands for the rest of the night and carried on kissing. Occasionally James would try to put his hand between my legs and I would push it away, saying, 'Not in front of my brother, James!' The night soon came to an end and we said that we would speak soon.

The following day, James texted me to say that he had really enjoyed himself and that we would have to do it again soon. Somehow our text conversation turned sexual and, within five minutes, we were furiously exchanging filth. He told me what he wanted to do to me (I couldn't even repeat it!) and I told him he was going to get it when I saw him. Our texts became very graphic and I even sent him some dirty pictures of myself – much to his delight. He phoned me half an hour later to say that I was 'a very naughty girl'.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
but the pigs did it themselves so that must be how they want it just like how they made it muddy according to poopy spoons
My dog will rip the entire food bag open and try and eat the lot, doesn’t mean I should let him. She has the mental age of a toddler
---
One of these men who fell for my charms was Major James Hewitt. We had filmed a show together called Celebrity Penthouse where we had been locked in a house for 24 hours. I was with Fran at the time and had been on my best behaviour. The only thing that I did which was slightly outrageous was to give James a pair of my knickers and a poster from Ice magazine of me wearing them. Needless to say, he got a little hot under the collar. James and I had got on really well and, as soon as he read in the papers that I had split with Fran, he called to ask me out. I was very busy so couldn't give him a day, but I did have a spare ticket to a premiere. It turned out that James was already going, so we arranged to meet there and I took my brother.

The film was good. Jordan loved James and, after five minutes of conversation, turned to me and said, 'You should marry this one, Jodie.' He had hated every single one of my boyfriends, so this was a first. Nothing had even happened between James and me, but Jordan wanted it to. James is a real charmer: when you meet him, you can't fail to like him, regardless of whether you're male or female. He had my brother in fits of laughter from our very first conversation, and I knew it was going to be a good night. Whenever my brother was out of earshot, though, James didn't hesitate to come on a bit more strongly. He told me how wonderful I looked, before saying in his thick, Sloaney accent, 'You're making me feel very naughty!'

I wasn't looking for a relationship by any means, but James was lots of fun and knew how to make a girl feel special. He might be worth a snog, I thought. James had told me that he was mine for the night: I could do with him what I wished. On that note, I told him that, after the premiere, I'd like to go to Funky Buddha. James hadn't been to a nightclub in years and wasn't used to partying all night – his idea of a good time was going to a swanky restaurant or the theatre. Nevertheless, we jumped into a car after the film and rocked up at the club where a crowd of paparazzi were waiting. It was a Tuesday night and Funky was the best place to go, so they always waited outside. Once settled at a table, we ordered a couple of bottles of vodka and mixers and set about getting drunk. By the end of the night, James was twirling me round the dance floor like something from Saturday Night Fever. After a good hour's dancing, he pulled me in towards him and tilted my chin up towards his. As he covered my lips with his, awful as it sounds, all I could think was, Princess Diana has kissed these lips! We snogged openly for a good half an hour. I knew I should have been more discreet, but was too drunk to care by that stage. I could feel that James was, shall we say, quite turned on. Oh, all right, he had a rock-hard boner and it was digging into my stomach – he's a lot taller than me! His fingers did a little wandering. I had a really short skirt on and, as I joked that he was making me wet and had better stop; he wasted no time in having a little feel. I let him touch me for a split second, then pushed him off, suddenly embarrassed. For some reason the fact that he was a lot older, combined with the fact that he was ultra posh, made me feel a bit like a silly girl and I came over quite shy. We made our way back to our table where my brother was in full pulling mode and was chatting up a couple of pretty girls with James's best mate. We sat holding hands for the rest of the night and carried on kissing. Occasionally James would try to put his hand between my legs and I would push it away, saying, 'Not in front of my brother, James!' The night soon came to an end and we said that we would speak soon.

The following day, James texted me to say that he had really enjoyed himself and that we would have to do it again soon. Somehow our text conversation turned sexual and, within five minutes, we were furiously exchanging filth. He told me what he wanted to do to me (I couldn't even repeat it!) and I told him he was going to get it when I saw him. Our texts became very graphic and I even sent him some dirty pictures of myself – much to his delight. He phoned me half an hour later to say that I was 'a very naughty girl'.
I remember reading that now? Her book was more who she’s fucked than a biography 😂

• Haha
If she even bothers to announce it, I think all the bits of folded paper will have the same fake name or person she knows in real life as the winner, thought from the beginning it’s a scam
Jodie herself wouldnt get done for it though. Fripp’s Farm will be. Shame if someone reported it all to the ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 5

He absolutely contacted her again cos he fancied slumming it with a commoner. When he told her how ‘wonderful’ she looked he was thinking ‘wonderfully slutty’. There’s no way he would have tried fingering a Made in Chelsea type in a club. How dare she act outraged at pulled apart vagina pics when Harry’s Dad has probably been wanking over her fish taco for the best part of 20 years

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.