Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it back about the police visiting. Just looked at her stories and the doxxing stories are still up. She even added one more a few hours ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I feel that she’s posted that as a total deflection with everyone mentioning contacting the police for support with the doxxing etc to rally her supporters that the police are no good
My thoughts exactly. It's a dig at the police.
How would her really, really, really high up friend in the police feel about this?

Reactions: 15
Facebook Jodie. It was Facebook.

She exaggerates everything - trying to give the impression that the woman is *gasp* here (the hate site according to her) with all the ‘VJBs who want to crawl inside her and wear her skin’.

NO Jodie! She was just on Facebook stating a fact and providing the receipts. As far as I’m aware Facebook isn’t a hate site 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 13

She exaggerates everything - trying to give the impression that the woman is *gasp* here (the hate site according to her) with all the ‘VJBs who want to crawl inside her and wear her skin’.

NO Jodie! She was just on Facebook stating a fact and providing the receipts. As far as I’m aware Facebook isn’t a hate site 🙄
Doesn't kiss Jodie's increasingly bigger ass = hate site 🙄

• Haha
My thoughts exactly. It's a dig at the police.
How would her really, really, really high up friend in the police feel about this?
Was probably behind the wheel and had had enough after another ranty call message from Fritzel.

• Haha
She'll probably hope that people forget about it or lie and say she put the draw in her stories and they must have missed it, like with the alleged genet update.

I don't really believe the above tbh. She'll probably announce a winner. There are families sat at home crossing everything that it'll be them and hoping to bring the kids along, but Jodie doesn't care about other people's hopes and feelings when she has digital axes to grind. That's where her energy is going. She doesn't give a tit about anyone else.
She will be paranoid out of her mind about letting anyone near that hell hole in case she is exposed even more. The winner will either be someone she knows that hasn’t been seen before or it will be someone who doesn’t want to be publicly named or shown online 🙄

Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t Jodie stand as the Police Commissioner for Essex and get them to bin off all their patrols and just have all officers surrounding the mud pit? With her contacts high up in the police and the fact everyone loves her and wants to be her this would be the ultimate litmus test. Go out to a vote and see how popular you are with real people (if they can spare the time between wanks).

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Everyone should change their Facebook profile photos to a photo of Jodie looking terrible or goose with its hand around it's throat and then Jodie will have to post those photos

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Nicky Johnston, Eric Spike and the Kaotic Angels haven't featured for a while. Now that I've mentioned them they'll probably magically appear. Or hopefully they've cut ties after this weeks breakdown.

• Heart
I'm starting to think that Parge isn't a senior ranking Freemason after all. If she IS the daughter of a high level Mason and is carrying on like this it would be extremely embarrassing for Parge and his brother Masons would have suggested he tell his daughter to tone down her behaviour, particularly the open and public criticism of the police force (headed by Freemasons).

They probably would have quietly ensured she got her DWA licence, retrospective planning permission etc. if she had kept her head down and not made an absolute show of herself, harrassing neighbours, doxxing people etc. As it stands it's getting less and less plausible that Jodie is "a suitable person".

We all know Jodie doesn't listen to anyone's advice or instruction BUT the last person in the world she would risk upsetting is Parge, her human piggy bank. There's no way she'd risk losing her inheritance, she's even nice to Lorna (through gritted teeth) because she needs Parge onside and I bet she bleeping DESPISES Lorna.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone should change their Facebook profile photos to a photo of Jodie looking terrible or goose with its hand around it's throat and then Jodie will have to post those photos
This is such a good idea.

Also I just want to say that I bet Jodie is singularly the most person left on read ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I take it back about the police visiting. Just looked at her stories and the doxxing stories are still up. She even added one more a few hours ago.
Somethings rattled her. She’s nowhere near as clever as she likes to think but surely she must have some kind of loophole to allow her to get away with posting those photos & names?

I don't use the social media sites that Jodie uses, and I don't often access posts / stories via third party sites but if I understand correctly, that she's been posting a deluge of Fripps stories and a deluge of doxxing posts (I have viewed some of those), I think that there is a simple explanation, albeit conditioned by her weird logic.

She knows that there are bad stories circulating about her. She seems to think that the remedy to negative stories is for her to create a massive number of positive stories. At no point has she ever considered the more resilient approach, of remedying the underlying issues that have caused the "could have happened to anyone" problems, so her fix to an emu dying alone and not being discovered for 24 hours is to go and find fresh animals to add to the zoo.

Why she fails to consider the proper solutions is, I think, a question of psychology, but fixing her behavioural problems shouldn't be the responsibility of the DWA panel, or the RSPCA, or a bunch of random online VJBs. I'd be shocked if the DWA panel, who I'll assume will be working honourably, can't see what an utter shitshow this has become.

As much as we're all capable of good and bad behaviours, her trying to add eleventy billion glossy positive stories does not outweigh significant harm to a significant number of animals, and as has been written here many times, if she were doing a regular, competent job of taking care of animals, we'd be either disinterested, or approving, and probably wouldn't even be here.

The way that she always falls back on "how many animals have you rescued?" sounds like messiah complex is a perfect fit. I've successfully navigated 15 hours today according to my own moral code, including having a laugh on this website. The only antagonism that has crossed my path today has been taking one side of an argument about what's best for a bunch of animals. I don't think that anyone needs to believe that they are a messiah, just because they try and do the right thing, day in and day out - that's normal. Those who think that they are messiahs have always been considered uh mental. Probably supposed to use a different word for it these days, whatever, fine, I'll go with it.

Remember before she was a vegan, and she was (IIRC) "considering" and "researching" prior to changing her diet? And when she said she wasn't one of those militant vegans?

No-one needs to be a messiah, but we all need just not to be a dick. And get over it when we make mistakes.

I never watched enough of her videos to know who Jack is, but I wonder if/when he returns from holiday he'll be pissed off at what's gone on. It looks like she's trying to squash (in the only way that she knows) negative stories that are fundamental to what her CIC / business is doing (or failing to do). Instead of tackling the gaps, she's added to the menagerie, thus adding to the responsibility and workload. Dunno what kind of person Jack is, but just maybe he can say "what have you gone and done now, whilst I've been away?", and maybe she'll cackle and reply "you'll never guess what ..." and maybe ultimately he'll fix what she's fucked up. Nah, of course not. Any right minded person would give her a bollocking and the next thing would be "Jack and I have parted ways ... can't really speak about it ...police have been informed".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t Jodie stand as the Police Commissioner for Essex and get them to bin off all their patrols and just have all officers surrounding the mud pit? With her contacts high up in the police and the fact everyone loves her and wants to be her this would be the ultimate litmus test. Go out to a vote and see how popular you are with real people (if they can spare the time between wanks).
Don’t give her any ideas 😬😂

• Haha
Somethings rattled her. She’s nowhere near as clever as she likes to think but surely she must have some kind of loophole to allow her to get away with posting those photos & names?
I suppose her defence could be that these women (and one man) had posted under their real names with real photos of themselves so she wasn't exposing the identity of anonymous posters. She's also been very careful with the wording of the captions on each story. When she's saying "I think these people might be unwell, family please check on them" along with praying hands emojis it's obvious that she's being spiteful, sarcastic and facetious but the actual wording is professing to express concern for them and the police can only use her written words as evidence.

That's the only possible defence I can imagine that she'd be able to use.

I'm starting to think that Parge isn't a senior ranking Freemason after all. If she IS the daughter of a high level Mason and is carrying on like this it would be extremely embarrassing for Parge and his brother Masons would have suggested he tell his daughter to tone down her behaviour, particularly the open and public criticism of the police force (headed by Freemasons).

They probably would have quietly ensured she got her DWA licence, retrospective planning permission etc. if she had kept her head down and not made an absolute show of herself, harrassing neighbours, doxxing people etc. As it stands it's getting less and less plausible that Jodie is "a suitable person".

We all know Jodie doesn't listen to anyone's advice or instruction BUT the last person in the world she would risk upsetting is Parge, her human piggy bank. There's no way she'd risk losing her inheritance, she's even nice to Lorna (through gritted teeth) because she needs Parge onside and I bet she bleeping DESPISES Lorna.
Lorna always looks so well put together & her clothes are immaculate. Would love to hear what’s she’s saying to herself in her head whenever Jodie’s about 😂

• Heart
Well the one thing she has proven over the past few weeks is that she obsessively reads here and anywhere that posts about her, no doubt spending hours online reading through posts.

With that shes also proven she has no proof that the Genet recovered and is alive as it’s our biggest question/concern and her silence on it speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I suppose her defence could be that these women (and one man) had posted under their real names with real photos of themselves so she wasn't exposing the identity of anonymous posters. She's also been very careful with the wording of the captions on each story. When she's saying "I think these people might be unwell, family please check on them" along with praying hands emojis it's obvious that she's being spiteful, sarcastic and facetious but the actual wording is professing to express concern for them and the police can only use her written words as evidence.

That's the only possible defence I can imagine that she'd be able to use.
Good point, she’s not revealing anything more than they already have so technically not doxxing. I’ve had a quick search though & she could get herself in trouble for inciting hate/harrasment towards these people if any of her followers have contacted them as a result of her posts 👏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.