Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most alarming part is, she genuinely doesn’t think she’s doing anything wrong. Anyone who questions her or has a different opinion is a troll or a bully so, in her eyes, she is just retaliating to them because they come at her first.
It’s the world against Jodie constantly.
Her real life circle is getting smaller & smaller. You don’t see any of the eastenders lot visiting her anymore, Anyone with half a brain has fucked off because she is car crash material & they do not want the association😬🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The poorly Photoshopped Fripps Farm/The Office mash-up that nobody asked for!

70ca1157-bd95-4abf-aa2d-b44d6fca83bd_screenshot2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
GUYS. Trigger warning for her latest Fripps Farm story. She has reposted someone showing a police car hitting a calf. Don't watch. She gives no warning.

They hit it twice to bring it down. The calf is loose on a residential street

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
GUYS. Trigger warning for her latest Fripps Farm story. She has reposted someone showing a police car hitting a calf. Don't watch. She gives no warning.

They hit it twice to bring it down. The calf is loose on a residential street
What's that got to do with her farm. Or is it to do with her farm and the police. I don't want to watch it. Why doesn't she just concentrate on her lovely animals in the time it took to post all that bollocks up she could have washed some pet bowls, took the dogs for a walk, groomed a cat. Oh yeah silly me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What's that got to do with her farm. Or is it to do with her farm and the police. I don't want to watch it. Why doesn't she just concentrate on her lovely animals in the time it took to post all that bollocks up she could have washed some pet bowls, took the dogs for a walk, groomed a cat. Oh yeah silly me.
Or announce the competition winner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel that she’s posted that as a total deflection with everyone mentioning contacting the police for support with the doxxing etc to rally her supporters that the police are no good

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel that she’s posted that as a total deflection with everyone mentioning contacting the police for support with the doxxing etc to rally her supporters that the police are no good
Can she be reported to the police for ‘bullying’ the police? 👀 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or perhaps she's had a visit today from Essex plod regarding members of the public contacting them to report crimes of malicious communication and harrassment?

• Heart
Or perhaps she's had a visit today from Essex plod regarding members of the public contacting them to report crimes of malicious communication and harrassment?
Hmmmm good thinking..or even a phonecall?

Reactions: 10
She’s showing it building up to how the police want to kill all the animals, she’s probably wanting to get the Police shut down. Inbetween reading here, replying to here, doxxing people shes let down and not washing her face, she’s having a busy day!
also Jodie it’s “you’re” not your.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Or announce the competition winner!!
She'll probably hope that people forget about it or lie and say she put the draw in her stories and they must have missed it, like with the alleged genet update.

I don't really believe the above tbh. She'll probably announce a winner. There are families sat at home crossing everything that it'll be them and hoping to bring the kids along, but Jodie doesn't care about other people's hopes and feelings when she has digital axes to grind. That's where her energy is going. She doesn't give a tit about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s always plays the victim…I think she needs to start addressing that perhaps she is the problem and the one doing the bullying

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.