Jodie Marsh #26 Not A Suitable Person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely as a CIC , the community can ask valid questions ? I literally have no clue about how CIC works , I know people from the online community have been asking for months about updates their favourite animals and these have only started appearing now..(still nothing on the Genet and I'm not stopping banging on about her..we won't forget you) If you've got the time and energy to be driving this "troll" campaign over the last few days and with a member of staff off surely there's been time for updates about the older animals etc..it literally is a farce.
She has no right being a CIC. In her own words the villagers (community) dislike her. I wonder if her recent behaviour would warrant investigation from the regulators?

Reactions: 25
I keep reporting her doxing to instagram under harassment, but keep getting replies that she isn’t breaking the rules 🤷🏻‍♀️😡🤬
It's a joke. There is a hate page for the girlfriend of an actor I follow whose only crime is dating him. The people who run it have mocked up magazine covers claiming she is an alcoholic, and drug addict who has been arrested several times impared in a car with her daughter. They have also accused her of CP because someone posted a video that happened to show her daughter for a split second only wearing shorts. Nothing was seen but they claimed this proved she was a P and should have the kids removed from her. Many of us reported it to Instagram who either said they hadn't time to look or claimed it wasn't bullying. Someone wrote back asking how could they claim making up lies about someone endangering their children wasn't bullying/harrassment. They just shrugged it off and said if they weren't happy then just block the page.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
bloody hell i go out for a long lunch with a friend and come back to 8 pages full
im skimming but will spend the evening catching up

never known a jodie thread to move so quick this week
keep up the good work guys x

Reactions: 18
Surely as a CIC , the community can ask valid questions ? I literally have no clue about how CIC works , I know people from the online community have been asking for months about updates their favourite animals and these have only started appearing now..(still nothing on the Genet and I'm not stopping banging on about her..we won't forget you) If you've got the time and energy to be driving this "troll" campaign over the last few days and with a member of staff off surely there's been time for updates about the older animals etc..it literally is a farce.
The “community” her CIC helps is animals.

Reactions: 6
Shes made a story about how her "trolls" are saying she tamed the foxes when she DIDN'T but that story of her cuddling the fox cubs the DAY they arrived says otherwise!! She's a bleeping liar it absolutely boils my piss

Reactions: 23
from her CIC application - note the ‘not open to the public’ so she misleads her followers when they ask about when she’s going to open up

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bloody hell i go out for a long lunch with a friend and come back to 8 pages full

This is on you for having friends and a social life ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes made a story about how her "trolls" are saying she tamed the foxes when she DIDN'T but that story of her cuddling the fox cubs the DAY they arrived says otherwise!! She's a bleeping liar it absolutely boils my piss
It’s obvious that when baby foxes are too little to be outside because it’s so cold in June, they stay in a house with people. Then they get filmed being made to sit on a washed up zeleb’s fat fake tits, whilst she fails to speak a coherent sentence. Just like in the wild!

• Haha
from her CIC application - note the ‘not open to the public’ so she misleads her followers when they ask about when she’s going to open up
Interestingly, the only two options she states for the animals that find themselves at Auschfripps is ‘rehome or release’…
Absolutely does not state ‘Take them hostage. Shove them in tiny barren filthy enclosures. Snog them and call them bwootiful. Keep them forever.’

Attachments

I've not been able to watch any of it today..it's too triggering. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Firstly the video of that poor cow, as others have said thanks for zero warning Jodie. We mentioned not long ago about the meerkats and all of a sudden ‘oh the Mario worms are good enrichment for them’ Jodie they still look fat and overweight. Don’t even get me started on her fox bullshit - when are these foxes getting released Jodie? Surely they can fend for their selves now?

That poor cat she has rescued 😞 what a life it’s forced to live now 🤬 I don’t understand people giving her that cat knowing the terrible life it will have now, poor cat super friendly needs a home and human contact 🤬 F—K you Jodie 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
she seems to lie and lie shows she is getting herself into quite a mess
yeah deffo noticed the damage limitation with the enrichment/toys/hygiene gosh anybody would think she was worried

no sign of the comp winner/genet/report/zilla/sfap/vets fees we wont forget these jodie till satisfactory evidence is forthcoming

agree with others i think there maybe a ?? over jack and his dedication to the messiah and her cause:D:D
steff is morphing into jodies witch which will end in steffs tears make no mistake

where is kat from EE didnt she pay for Hamish you would think she would come and see him
where are the kaotic angels
where are the fitty builders
why is jodie using a differrent vet
where are the rested fields

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Firstly the video of that poor cow, as others have said thanks for zero warning Jodie. We mentioned not long ago about the meerkats and all of a sudden ‘oh the Mario worms are good enrichment for them’ Jodie they still look fat and overweight. Don’t even get me started on her fox bullshit - when are these foxes getting released Jodie? Surely they can fend for their selves now?
The foxes will be 'released' (and definitely not just hidden from view) as soon as they stop making money. That's when the novelty wears off for Jodie and they'll be kept in their cell all day with scraps thrown on the ground whenever Jodie finds time between doxxing, homophobia, and eating beef crisps.

Reactions: 17

friend?! we don’t have friends remember. we are lonely in our spare rooms wanking to ms marsh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think she has delayed the competition because she's frantically trying to cross-reference the names against her special files? Make sure she doesn't invite any trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.