Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you recommend a couple of good cleaning accounts please? I need some inspiration.
Just to clarify - I am not anywhere near Jodie-level disgusting but my place needs declutterring, tidying and cleaning
Sure. For longer content I follow aurikatariina (annoying laugh but so relaxing to watch) and Midwest Magic Cleaning on YouTube (he’s Autistic so his methodical approach is cool). Also derwynnwho (nice bit of eye candy) and jack.designs (I could never clean as extensively as he does) upload really cool shorts on insta

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
7 new cubs? wtf!! How the hell are all those going to fit in that space?? Did she buy those lambs? It did seem a bit odd claimed they were close to death then one bottle of milk and a miraculous recovery
She buys animals like buying a kettle from the Argos catalogue. How unfortunate that 4 ewes died and the farmer couldn't be bothered looking after the lambs. Seriously how stupid are her followers. If about 4 of my sheep died in labour I'd be having words with myself and they just so happen to have Jodie's details.

Reactions: 11
She buys animals like buying a kettle from the Argos catalogue. How unfortunate that 4 ewes died and the farmer couldn't be bothered looking after the lambs. Seriously how stupid are her followers. If about 4 of my sheep died in labour I'd be having words with myself and they just so happen to have Jodie's details.
I must of been having the thickest moment of my entire existence ( hangs head in total shame) I never clicked in that it would be 4 separate mothers that had died. She just fancied some cute lambs for the views, I’d like to say will she stoop no lower - we all know she will. Did we ever hear anything on the gennet with the infected tail?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I must of been having the thickest moment of my entire existence ( hangs head in total shame) I never clicked in that it would be 4 separate mothers that had died. She just fancied some cute lambs for the views, I’d like to say will she stoop no lower - we all know she will. Did we ever hear anything on the gennet with the infected tail?
It's ok it only just occurred to me as well. Ewe's as far as I know only have about 1 or 2 lambs each.

Hedgehogs are solitary too.
What she does with wildlife doesn't look good at all to anyone in the know. She is an ameteur and her results are heartbreaking to the animals she claims to rescue and love!
Yes hedgies are too.
I have a little one visit every night for it's dinner.
The only thing Jodes loves is herself.
She gives me actual rage. It's the arrogance and thinking she's more qualified than an expert or vet.
Vile old slapper.

Reactions: 12
Ewes mostly have two lambs, but singles and triplets are still common. Quads are less common but not unheard of.

I know I probably sound horrible saying this - does jack get on anyone else’s nerves? I’d like to say he’s probably a nice bloke, when he was talking to the cats and calling them all darling it really got on my nerves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know I probably sound horrible saying this - does jack get on anyone else’s nerves? I’d like to say he’s probably a nice bloke, when he was talking to the cats and calling them all darling it really got on my nerves
Yes, he and Steph allow this tit show to continue. After all, he and Steph are the ones having to look after the animals. She's just got 8 more foxes, 5 lambs and 8 lemur's soon. When the neglect all hits the fan he is complicit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Yes if Jack and Steph don’t realise they’ll be thrown under the bus when tit hits the fan then they’re even more thick than we thought. They’ll be the ones left picking up the pieces, possibly with criminal records to boot whilst princess Jodie moves on to the next obsession

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she pay them I wonder? It must be a full time job in it’s self been her bleeping 24/7 slave. How many more animals?? 😮

Reactions: 8
we all know she was bullshitting at the £150 for a bag of milk but she’s not even feeding a specific lambs milk, cheeky witch!
As usual with Jodie she doesn't do any research and uses the easiest most expensive option.
One formula does all. A 20kg sack of that would be a roll of wallpaper to Jodie.
I have never known a farmer use that formula. Lamlac is normally the go to.
---
It's ok it only just occurred to me as well. Ewe's as far as I know only have about 1 or 2 lambs each.
Two is the optimum. One is a disappointment. Three also happen. Ewes have two teats. If triplets are born the farmer will try to put a triplet to a ewe with one lamb.
Most farms scan ewes and they are marked to denote the number of lambs.
They know in advance the number of lambs and triplets expected and buy in colostrum and formula in advance.
Ewes are also marked when covered so farmers know approximately when they will give birth and when to bring them in.
It's not the hit and miss tit that Botch Job makes it out to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So did she put the female fox in with the male foxes? How long until she has pregnant a pregnant fox ? For someone who’s always desperate for money and funds and can’t pay a vet bill, she sure does have money for Botox, filler, hair, decorators, the list goes on but why keep taking more animals ? I really feel for her neighbours the noise and smell must be a lot.

Honestly can’t believe this tit is still going on.
it honestly boggles my mind how nothing can be done to stop this!!! Adding more and more animals.
These poor animals living in tit and her house is infested!! How are authorities not doing anything!!!
She literally destroys everything she touches.
she’s grim and I love the fact she’s now got an arse the size of her bleeping ego.

• Sad
1 lamb dead, 2 others passing blood... "but all the tests show there's absolutely nothing wrong with them! Maybe they just have really poor immune systems"
Well they don't stand a chance if they do, because there's no quarantine at that place and it's a mud bath of poo, piss and bacteria... Jodie had the shits herself yet can't figure out how her animals that she's snogging are getting sick. She probably handled that poor dead lamb then trotted off for a fox cub cuddle with not even a hand-wash inbetween. These animals need to be saved from her!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24