Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I don’t get is, at the VERY MINIMUM why didn’t she use a dustpan and brush and clean up the mice poo daily, it’s just been left! Imagine the rest of the house! She’s got to be cooking some meals in there and making cups of tea, I hope she cleans the cups before giving them to Steph and Jack! 🤮

View attachment 2895128
View attachment 2895129
View attachment 2895130
View attachment 2895131
View attachment 2895132
I doubt she knew it was there. Weren’t the sides piled high with bread and other food stuff?

Cleaning wont remove the mice. They have a food source. They’ll be there forever now. All the food left on the ground around the farm. I said way back this would happen. Poultry are one of the biggest attractants. Rats will take the eggs to eat and chicks too. She’ll have this issue forever.
The vermin will be the only animal living its best forever life EVAH at Fripps :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
I watch a few cleanfluencers and one guy in particular who cleans hoarders homes for free won’t wash and return anything in a kitchen that’s come into contact with rodent urine or faeces. He’s even funny about cleaning other items like books and soft furnishings and usually advises to throw the objects away. Parge’s wallet is gonna take a right hammering if Jode has to replace all her kitchenware and Rockett St George decor :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus... if that's the amount of filth in her house, imagine the animal pens🤮🤮🤮. Has she forgotten that authorities & inspectors can use her socials as audit evidence?! Aaargh...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The thing I don’t get is, at the VERY MINIMUM why didn’t she use a dustpan and brush and clean up the mice poo daily, it’s just been left! Imagine the rest of the house! She’s got to be cooking some meals in there and making cups of tea, I hope she cleans the cups before giving them to Steph and Jack! 🤮
The irony of the Dettol spray surrounded by mice poop 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
You know there are them people that tidy up before their cleaner turns up? Not our Jodie!! She wants the world to see how disgustingly she lives!!
Mind you if you cant be bothered to wash your own body why would you clean your house!!

Reactions: 13
Doesn't have time to clean her filthy kitchen because she is at music concerts including the pre show soundcheck, getting botox and face peels, on dating apps trying to get a shag, getting hair bleached and extensions fitted, reading eleventy million DMs and arguing with P Money on insta, uploading repetitive stories on insta feeding the animals and catching diseases from them 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jodie Marsh #24
Little jodie peep kissed her sheep, pretends to be their mums, ends up with the runs 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her cats are rubbish mousers if that is the state
Maybe the cats are vegan too just like their vegan but only when it suits her muvva
---
This has got to be the worst bleeping grift I've ever came across. Imagine publicly humiliating yourself by showing a video of your kitchen COVERED in mice shite so you don't have to pay for a deep clean. Unless she was advertising them out of the goodness of her heart and has paid them as she didn't say #ad or #gifted. But still, why the duck would you show this and then say in next video you have the shits, no bleeping wonder you have the shits, yeah could have been the lambs but could also have been the ton of mice tit and piss all over your kitchen!!!!!

The mind boggles 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Most discreet breakup evah, I feel cheated out of some drama! She didn't even need her usual carers for this breakup.

She changed her status to single on Facebook and started vagueposting about being an untameable wild spirit under a 15 year old bikini photo. I was expecting some rant about him having a tiny sausage or being unspeakably evil, but nothing.
He came across as being an alright kind of guy, didn’t seem interested in the ‘clout’ of being associated with her. He’s defo just dumped her for being a grubby, egotistical, embarrassing old hag 😂
---
We live near fields and every winter we’d get little field mice looking for somewhere warm. My house was clean (honestly), but they‘d still get in. One of my neighbours even had them inside the cavity wall. Anyway, at the first sight of them you need to act quickly. and if you think you have one, you’re wrong, he’ll have at least a few friends. Where she lives mice are always going to be around. It will be impossible to stop them, but she needs to control the problem. Leaving a kitchen like that with old food lying around is just asking for trouble.
Mice can get in anywhere & it doesn’t mean you have a dirty house but the state of that kitchen is revolting. It looked like an abandoned house the amount of droppings visible on every single surface… Minging doesn’t even come close 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm just posting the mouse poo video for the archives.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This rodent infestation will surely make her even more popular with her neighbours.

I am a vegan (a real one) and don't agree with killing animals. I would not kill the mice. I would use humane traps, block any entrances, repair damage, remove their harbourage, and most of all, keep animal feed stored securely and clean up uneaten food.

But prevention is far better than cure, and at some point (if not already) she will be terminally infested. She may be perfectly happy with her house being destroyed and to live with the risk of hantavirus, but her long-suffering neighbours certainly won't be. Something for Jodie to bear in mind is that her neighbours may not give a single tit about the welfare of the mice, and may happily kill them, possibly with poison, which takes about 5 days to kill - and if they are predated or scavenged, this poison will spread to the wildlife that eat them. This is a huge problem for birds of prey in particular, and pet cats.

It therefore may actually cause less death and suffering for her to nip the problem in the bud herself, by any means necessary. But she won't.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I thought her kitchen was all pink and 1950s looking? Or is that a different room?
That kitchen looks nothing like I imagined it would compared to the other rooms in the house we've seen that are all glittery and tacky.

Reactions: 4
I thought her kitchen was all pink and 1950s looking? Or is that a different room?
That kitchen looks nothing like I imagined it would compared to the other rooms in the house we've seen that are all glittery and tacky.
That’s the room she’s had done up to look like a 50s diner. She did it at her old house too.

Reactions: 7
Jodie is VERY lucky that she didn’t pass any of her d and v germs on to Paul Weller and his band midway through a tour. She must’ve kissed them.

She just charges around, covered in tit, spreading germs everywhere she goes, No one else matters in Jodie World.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If that woman managed to clean up that mess in a day, why couldn’t Jodie find the time to sort it? What kind of people are Steph and Jack to ignore that mess. Surely they know basic infection control is important.

Reactions: 15
she’s at another Paul Weller sound check. for someone who’s soo busy with the animals she can’t even wash her hair or cook a proper meal she sure does get out. not even just for the main gig(a few hours?), she has to go to the sound check & be out all day as well because she’s THEE Jodie Marsh
I’m from a small village and my family were farmers and the saying was you never get a day off on a farm. I don’t understand how she can even leave her millions of animals for a few hours there is no way on gods green earth those animals are getting the care and attention they deserve. Kissing all the animals Jodie isn’t looking after them, but no decent bloke is going to want her tongue down their throat 😳🤣

Reactions: 16