Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus... if that's the amount of filth in her house, imagine the animal pens🤮🤮🤮. Has she forgotten that authorities & inspectors can use her socials as audit evidence?! Aaargh...
They don’t though 😔 I have reported her many times and they won’t take socials as evidence. The APHA even went to say that they wouldn’t respond to my query / complaint as it contravened gdpr.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Like the Hamish photo, this hasn't been Photoshopped either. Here's more pics of the pigs living their best life.

Oh and when you read this Jodie (and we know you will), I'm glad you got stood up and got so sick from kissing the animals and letting your kitchen get infested with mice. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest Filthy about the lambs Jodie bought rescued. Thread #23 is very aptly named!
The lambs are from a farm in Northampton-shear. I love the way she says that too Jack! :sick:
Their mums died and the farmer never bought any milk yet they are 2 weeks old, have never had colostrum or milk and have not died.
Farmers don't buy formula because it's £150 a sack. Are they buying it in dumpy bags?
The starving lambs happily take a full bottle. If they were starving you wouldn't offer a full bottle, it would be too much, you would feed little and often.
They arrived with diarrhoea which suggests recent food intake.
The lambs took the bottles no problem needed help from earth angel Jodie to teach them how to suckle.
Jodie has fed so many lambs she knows roughly how much formula from the 20kg sack to put in the bottle. Guess work again. I hope she doesn't do that with meds.
If Jodie's sheeple read this and are being fleeced, excuse the pun, for donations for £150 per sack of ewe milk formula here is the real cost.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she ever address Mark's departure or was it so bad like Claire's betrayal she couldn't mention it? No problem telling us about Billy and his love of dead people though 🙄

The state of that kitchen 🤢
I do believe that the wooden cross with the W on it was for Billy, which is short for William 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's happened to the complete figment of her imagination her bestie the 'very very very very very very senior and high up Met Police Officer? Why has he not had this thread closed down and sent us all to North Korea?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread title - Jodie marsh the instagram bragger, thinks she’s the ultimate shagger, won’t clean her house so there’s a mouse in the house! Seeing all the mouse poo in her kitchen, I actually feel quite sick 🤮

Reactions: 9
I wonder as rescues are so so full all over the country that the authorities kind of think fripps are meeting a basic need of shelter and food so it’s better than having them put down? It breaks my heart at times thinking of neglected animals ☹

Reactions: 10
and she’s already manhandling 2 of the cubs so no doubt they’ll be ‘too tame’ to release. I’m sure foxes are generally solitary animals & she already has 5 in the new run…

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She's the only rescue with space? Is she tripping, she's barely got any space. They'll soon be full size it will be like having 8 dogs on site. Not including her other foxes and dog's.

It's going to look like her previous home soon. No room to swing a cat in - the upside she'll have to move to a bigger garden.

Reactions: 12
and she’s already manhandling 2 of the cubs so no doubt they’ll be ‘too tame’ to release. I’m sure foxes are generally solitary animals & she already has 5 in the new run…
...while she is sick from being infected with mouse poo.... she is so bleeping stupid, I could scream.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
7 new cubs? wtf!! How the hell are all those going to fit in that space?? Did she buy those lambs? It did seem a bit odd claimed they were close to death then one bottle of milk and a miraculous recovery

Reactions: 10
She's saying "These guys are going to be so loved!" That's the last thing you do with wild animals especially when you want to release them. Jodie never wants to release though, she wants to add them to her trophy collection.
If she released the healthy fecking hedgehogs she would have two empty enclosures. It's not rocket science. Those hedgehogs need to be released Jodie. You are the only "rescue" I have ever heard of that has failed to release healthy hogs! The only medal you will ever get from me is putting your own Messiah complex before the needs of the animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's saying "These guys are going to be so loved!" That's the last thing you do with wild animals especially when you want to release them. Jodie never wants to release though, she wants to add them to her trophy collection.
You’re right. She doesn’t want to release them. She just wants to show off and show everyone how amazing she is because she has tamed these animals and they see her as their mum. With no regard as to what’s actually best for them. I don’t tend to wish badness on others but I’d bleeping love for one of the animals to maul or seriously injure her because she shouldn’t be treating them like pets the way she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs to bleeping release ANY wildlife once rehabbed if possible. Foxes are indeed solitary animals.
Stop stealing bleeping wildlife to look good Marsh.. You stupid arrogant bleep. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watch a few cleanfluencers and one guy in particular who cleans hoarders homes for free won’t wash and return anything in a kitchen that’s come into contact with rodent urine or faeces. He’s even funny about cleaning other items like books and soft furnishings and usually advises to throw the objects away. Parge’s wallet is gonna take a right hammering if Jode has to replace all her kitchenware and Rockett St George decor :eek:
Can you recommend a couple of good cleaning accounts please? I need some inspiration.
Just to clarify - I am not anywhere near Jodie-level disgusting but my place needs declutterring, tidying and cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to bleeping release ANY wildlife once rehabbed if possible. Foxes are indeed solitary animals.
Stop stealing bleeping wildlife to look good Marsh.. You stupid arrogant bleep. 🤬
Hedgehogs are solitary too.
What she does with wildlife doesn't look good at all to anyone in the know. She is an ameteur and her results are heartbreaking to the animals she claims to rescue and love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8