Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread musher's. Congratulations @ToadyHarsh you win best thread title suggestion EVAH! Had to shorten it a little to get it to fit 💞
1000012076.jpg

Had to add a sneak preview of Jodie's calendar thanks to @Marmalade Atkins

Carry on as you were and add best EVAH recaps!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That outfit always makes me laugh because of how she had to cover her manky poorly done boob implant scar with that tie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I will never understand how Marge and Parge stood beside her in that get-up, virtually naked, at the local pub. I just wore a black dress for my 30th! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that one snaggle tooth really annoys me, why get veneers if you’re not going to fix it?

oh sorry, I meant; wanks furiously & try’s to crawl into her skin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
she wants casual fun then says about longterm
she seem's to be talking alot about dating
but remember she is tit in bed

Reactions: 12
she wants casual fun then finds it too forward when someone asks her to meet up. also says she’s mid 40s & wants a guy in his 20s because once again in Jodie’s own words “they’re young dumb & full of cum”

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She only wants a 20 year old because they’re easier to control. It doesn’t stop them looking at pulled apart vaginas though.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I forced myself to listen to that absolute cringfest purely so I could follow this thread and know what you lot were going on about. What a desperate munter she is!! Jesus H Christ!! I'm older than her and find it perfectly easy to sort myself a shag out without telling anyone about it!! And certainly don't post it on my socials ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god imagine her profile

THEEE jodie marsh, full of photos from 2002
Can you imagine when her unfiltered self turns up smeared in bisto eyeshadow, sparkly unitard, fake hands cupping her boobs and you're just having a drink down the local boozer and she drops the ultimate proposal

"How would you like to come and live with thee Jodie Marsh at my farm and do all the work and then we sit down at night, you can watch me watch vampire diaries, I won't shower because I don't have time because I'm soooo busy watching TV and smoking 40 b&h. It's an offer you young 20 years olds cannot refuse amiright?"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow.

Perhaps if you knew what you wanted Jodie it might help.

So many confusing messages right there.

Not scared of men (sorry boys) being forward but backs off with ‘I need to get to know you first’ as soon as they ask to meet up. How do you think people get to know each other?!?

Wants young and dumb but old and intelligent?

Rough but a good looking gentleman.

Not to mention someone who will take her out? When? I thought you never left your mud pit farm?

I hope absolutely no man or child approaches her. EVAH.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17