Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s in touch with the new owner like she claims then why not show content of Claudette healed and happy? It takes one second to post.. to me it looks like she just enjoys posting the worrying content more. There’s never no updates of happy, recovered animals but plenty content of their injuries or ill health 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 20
RIP claudette. No way did that heal so quickly. Last seen in a cage on one of her filthy, rodent infested floors. She couldn't snog her so she wasn't good content or ego boosting enough.
Cruella de marsh you are a lying bleep, no more, no less.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
RIP claudette. No way did that heal so quickly. Last seen in a cage on one of her filthy, rodent infested floors. She couldn't snog her so she wasn't good content or ego boosting enough.
Thread vote

Reactions: 18
Genet update. But we all know she could say anything at this point and get away with it.

View attachment 2899627
If this was true she would have done a video showing how it was nursed back to health by THEEEE Jodie Marsh herself (best vet EVAHHHH) So I'm not buying this for a second.
---
If she’s in touch with the new owner like she claims then why not show content of Claudette healed and happy? It takes one second to post.. to me it looks like she just enjoys posting the worrying content more. There’s never no updates of happy, recovered animals but plenty content of their injuries or ill health 😠
There's no updates of happy, recovered animals because there are none. They're all sick/injured/matted fur/living in filth/wading through mud. But I know what you mean. She loves just showing the bad to get the begging bowl out. It's either that or videos of her snogging Maybeewwlll. She used to show Ron SO MUCH but we hardly ever see him now. Probably because it would expose the mud and that her "other fields" she claimed to have don't exist.

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm no expert but I assume that if you intend on releasing an animal back to the wild aka the baby foxes once old enough, surely they should have limited human contact and not treated like a bleeping brand new puppy? I don't know but just seems wrong to me.

And RIP Boris. Maybe your sickness and diarrhea from the mice poo and piss you've been living in has transferred to them? 💔
I don't usually comment on this thread but a news article just popped up on my FB feed about the fox cubs. She's in her manky house cuddling some of the cubs and I was always under the impression that healthy cubs are kept until they reach a certain age/weight with minimal human contact then released back into the wild ? So why is she treating the cubs like puppies. She's an absolute twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand why they are even indoors. The noises, the people, the lights, the warmth…that’s not a fox’s natural habitat.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s chosen the cutest two for her collection. It’ll be a coincidence they can’t be released.

Also in agreement that Claudette has passed. Anyone who had taken an animal from THEEE Jodie Marsh would be posting on her social media claiming how she does an amaaaazing job and is a wonderful human surely?

I know I probably sound horrible saying this - does jack get on anyone else’s nerves? I’d like to say he’s probably a nice bloke, when he was talking to the cats and calling them all darling it really got on my nerves
Do you remember last year, on Valentine’s Day I think, she was sent a big bunch of really nice flowers, she said they were from a very special man, but then pulled a stupid face in the photo?

Then when called out about the face, she said it was their ‘in joke’. Their thing they did.
Then someone pointed out that Jack was pulling these faces in his photos and the guess about who Valentines man could be, was Jack?

I wonder if she is one of those crappy people who use someones crush on them to their advantage? He doesn’t seem like an equal to her - maybe approaching it now, but in the past he seemed too tolerant of her stupid larking about and dangerous practices on the farm, and so unquestioningly accepting of her behaviour towards other people, which is very clearly problematic. And he’s such an animal lover but he thinks Fripps is a good rescue? He’s blinded by something.🤷🏼‍♀️ This isn’t hate towards him - well, except for thinking Fripps is a healthy environment for animals, it’s just that it always seemed a skewed dynamic.

Using people like that is such narcissistic and entitled behaviour. I hate it and will call it out now if I see it in people, when I was younger I did not. I think it is so horrible. And it isn’t just women who do this, you see men doing it too. It’s top level cuntery.

What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you remember last year, on Valentine’s Day I think, she was sent a big bunch of really nice flowers, she said they were from a very special man, but then pulled a stupid face in the photo?

Then when called out about the face, she said it was their ‘in joke’. Their thing they did.
Then someone pointed out that Jack was pulling these faces in his photos and the guess about who Valentines man could be, was Jack?

I wonder if she is one of those crappy people who use someones crush on them to their advantage? He doesn’t seem like an equal to her - maybe approaching it now, but in the past he seemed too tolerant of her stupid larking about and dangerous practices on the farm, and so unquestioningly accepting of her behaviour towards other people, which is very clearly problematic. And he’s such an animal lover but he thinks Fripps is a good rescue? He’s blinded by something.🤷🏼‍♀️ This isn’t hate towards him - well, except for thinking Fripps is a healthy environment for animals, it’s just that it always seemed a skewed dynamic.

Using people like that is such narcissistic and entitled behaviour. I hate it and will call it out now if I see it in people, when I was younger I did not. I think it is so horrible. And it isn’t just women who do this, you see men doing it too. It’s top level cuntery.

What do you think?
I do remember that, jack to me always looks like a love sick puppy around jodie, no doubt used that fact to get him to do what she likes. He’s a bleeping idiot for doing it and allowing her to do it. Just scamming through her book, haven’t read it since it came out - absolute narcissist who thinks she’s the tit and I’d say since the book she’s even more of a narcissist. She makes out with max beesley was a full on love affair, has he denied that?
---

What do you think?
I do remember that, jack to me always looks like a love sick puppy around jodie, no doubt used that fact to get him to do what she likes. He’s a bleeping idiot for doing it and allowing her to do it. Just scamming through her book, haven’t read it since it came out - absolute narcissist who thinks she’s the tit and I’d say since the book she’s even more of a narcissist. She makes out with max beesley was a full on love affair, has he denied that?

Reactions: 6
I've been quiet about the genet apart from my name being a daily reminder to Jodie of how much Claudette suffered.
Jodie said it started off as a small puncture wound at the base of the tail and quickly became infected. I have often wondered what bit her. A bite wound in a joint can be lethal. The go to jar of penicillin that is Jodie's cure all would not touch a punture wound in a joint. Slapping honey on would also do f*ck all. I have friends who have ended up in ICU on a cocktail of intravenous antibiotics following a dog or cat bite in a joint. Yet Jodie happily says she will take her back to the vets in a week even though Mark can't stomach the smell.

Claudette is dead. Jodie is one of these deluded people who believes the more she says something the truer it becomes.
---

What do you think?
Very true about Jack standing by and accepting her shocking behaviour to others. Good old Badgah Beavah Steph has turned into a mini Jodie and Jack stands by like a spare prick at a wedding saying nothing.
Does anyone remember the video of the horse lorry getting stuck in the mud? Jack put straw under one front wheel and expected the lorry to gain traction! Definitely a chip short of a full butty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

What do you think?
Jack is married to a man and the flowers were from Shrek before he got dumped for Mark!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has the deceased Lamb been sent for post-mortem I wonder? Have the other Lambs been moved to a clean environment? And the one they were in sanitised? All basic things that anyone truly invested in animal welfare would consider.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.