Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 lamb dead, 2 others passing blood... "but all the tests show there's absolutely nothing wrong with them! Maybe they just have really poor immune systems"
Well they don't stand a chance if they do, because there's no quarantine at that place and it's a mud bath of poo, piss and bacteria... Jodie had the shits herself yet can't figure out how her animals that she's snogging are getting sick. She probably handled that poor dead lamb then trotted off for a fox cub cuddle with not even a hand-wash inbetween. These animals need to be saved from her!!!
This. There is no sanitation with her. She even laughed when she said she had D&V “probably from kissing the Lambs ‘whoops’” Then add in the vermin defecation in her own kitchen.

Watching that story this morning had me so angry. How many more animals are going to die in suffering and pain because of her glory hunting and total arrogance.

You are murdering these animals Jodie for your own vanity. They’d suffer a less painful death in an a damn abattoir. bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Two is the optimum. One is a disappointment. Three also happen. Ewes have two teats. If triplets are born the farmer will try to put a triplet to a ewe with one lamb.
Most farms scan ewes and they are marked to denote the number of lambs.
They know in advance the number of lambs and triplets expected and buy in colostrum and formula in advance.
Ewes are also marked when covered so farmers know approximately when they will give birth and when to bring them in.
It's not the hit and miss tit that Botch Job makes it out to be.
Absolutely spot on. Animal Husbandry, not playing at farms! She's such a turd.

Stay in your lane, Jodie. You know nob all.

But what lane would that be? World faymus Model? Lap dancer? Body builder champ of amuricah? Expert Documentary maker? Biker?

I'm extra ranty again today. I think its her followers that are winding me up today though - just blinding going along with what evah she says. Ridiculous
---
If an ewe did die would they give the lambs to another ewe to foster?
We would try that, i had a couple which I bottle fed too.

(This was a long time ago though, I left that life behind!)
---
This. There is no sanitation with her. She even laughed when she said she had D&V “probably from kissing the Lambs ‘whoops’” Then add in the vermin defecation in her own kitchen.

Watching that story this morning had me so angry. How many more animals are going to die in suffering and pain because of her glory hunting and total arrogance.

You are murdering these animals Jodie for your own vanity. They’d suffer a less painful death in an a damn abattoir. bleep.
Oh my god I missed this.

How are we ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO CAN SEE THAT THIS IS WRONG.

It's bleeping heartbreaking

I don't understand how all the organisations that have been contacted are doing nothing

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If an ewe did die would they give the lambs to another ewe to foster?
Yes. Even our f*ckwit farmer next door would try to get a ewe with only one lamb to foster. If successful it did of course mean he saved £50 on a sack of formula. They would be given colostrum straight away though. His wife would bottle feed the orphans. We took some orphan tups from him.
Our good farmer on the other side would just set up milk banks and the orphan lambs would be able to feed on demand.

Reactions: 8
She's chatting tit about farmers again.

I do not believe for one second those lambs didn't get colostrum at birth, either from a ewe (mum or adopted on) or from a bottle.

Stop kissng your animals, Jodie, you filthy, virus-spreading bleep.

Reactions: 14
Shes shocking! And don't even get me started on the mascara... clogged dirty vom!! Imagine how scabby her minge must be eww prob got mice living in there
What a state she looks, every picture and video she looks absolutely rank. Does she ever change her bleeping clothes? Then Lies around her house in them 🤮 Jodie marsh her minge is rank still slumming it like a dirty woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm no expert but I assume that if you intend on releasing an animal back to the wild aka the baby foxes once old enough, surely they should have limited human contact and not treated like a bleeping brand new puppy? I don't know but just seems wrong to me.

And RIP Boris. Maybe your sickness and diarrhea from the mice poo and piss you've been living in has transferred to them? 💔

Reactions: 11
The transfer of germs or sickness bugs to and from the animals and to and from her kissing them all is shocking ! New baby animals and she can’t figure out why they are getting sick 🤔

Reactions: 13
Currently trying to work lambs, diarrhoea, vomiting and mouse droppings into a thread title. Not easy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
thread title suggestion

mice in the kitchen, mould in the sink, chugging down the chips does she ever stop to think “what will we kill tomorrow?”

Reactions: 6
Genet update. But we all know she could say anything at this point and get away with it.

IMG_9066.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11