Jodie Marsh #23 If Jodie says 'rescue' it means she's buying, If Jodie's lips move you know she's lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidents just happen at Fripps. There's no way anyone could foresee them 🤷‍♀️🙄
That reminds me of the video of Steph trimming the Shetland's mane with pointy ended scissors facing the pony's eye.
These were the ponies that they went out to "rescue" in the dark of night after they had been safely put into a field.
Someone posted on a local FB group that they had been looking for the ponies for 3 hours on behalf of the owner only to discover that they had been "rescued!"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I like the fact that she is arrogant enough to think his wife or girlfriend didn't want him to work for theee Jodie Marsh! I mean seriously, she has an arse the size of Africa and tits that have headed south faster than a southerner with a nose bleed at Watford Gap services!
Her woman hating really shines through here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If that had been my home, I would’ve made sure that Theeeee Jodie Marsh was banned from putting in an offer. Can you imagine bringing your family up in a beautiful, well kept, adored family home, to make the decision to sell up and downsize, only for it to be turned in to a literal tit pit within a year.

Excuse me, but why the actual duck does she have a crocodile head mounted above her front door?
Cos it's crazy, innit. Jodie will do literally anything if she think it makes her look cool/sexy/outrageous.

That croc head used to be in the living room at her last place. Ah, the skull phase. Colourful skulls, crystal-stickered skulls, painted skulls, before dipping into some weird taxidermy like that Croc head and the mouse posing on a wheel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse me, but why the actual duck does she have a crocodile head mounted above her front door?
She used to get loads of absolute trash from Wildbate Antiques and a fiberglass artist. See also: great dane, giraffe head, gorilla, eagle, cows, bull, sheep...

Reactions: 9
oh apart from mark which is obvious i wonder who the other builders are

as usual shouting her mouth of lol but i kind of like it and want any builders that she has pissed off to reply

she should really name as if i was a builder of hers and people were thinking its me and damaging my reputation which is everything to a builder i would be fuming

I reckon Marks told no other tradies to go near her. she can’t pay her vet bill so doubt she’ll pay a builder. exposure on your page doesn’t pay the bills miss marsh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She fell out with the lovely woman at customwoodcompany earlier this year. When she came back to retrieve her wire mesh from the pond they weren’t on good terms then.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Always LOLed at that whiteboard message "Must Pay Mark" (or something to that effect) in one of the Filthy videos. Wouldn't put it past her to shag Mark into working for free, but he wasn't having it. :)

• Sick
Always LOLed at that whiteboard message "Must Pay Mark" (or something to that effect) in one of the Filthy videos. Wouldn't put it past her to shag Mark into working for free, but he wasn't having it. :)
I bet she was like how about I "pay you in sex" and he was like how about you pay me in money I can't spend sex tokens at Screwfix" and she was like well leave then and he was like "how about I tell everyone where you bury your animal's"

• Haha
I bet she was like how about I "pay you in sex" and he was like how about you pay me in money I can't spend sex tokens at Screwfix" and she was like well leave then and he was like "how about I tell everyone where you bury your animal's"
Can't spell Screwfix without sex 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can see where they have had their heads over the fence and grazed what they could reach. It's hardly surprising they have brought the fence down.
The cattle are going to take some containing! :rolleyes:
Could not be any clearer, they desperately want away from the swamp they are confined too & onto the grass :(

I doubt it would matter how far down a fence post is, when horses are continually ramming a wooden fence it’s going to break at some point!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Jodie Marsh is having a go at someone for blocking her on Facebook!?! Jodie Marsh! Who spends all her (ample) free time deleting comments and blocking people on social media!

And why would anyone that sees these stories want to come and work for her if that's how they'll be treated? How many builders has she got through? Where are the Home Improvement Channel guys? And where's the guy who did the steps? And any of the many other builders who she scrounges work out of?
I can’t stop cringing at her ranting🫣🫣
She Interviews to make sure they are worthy of working at Fripps 🫣 Yep cos they all have to lick her arse or they get the boot! That decorator Foxy guy is a current example, he couldn’t be any further up her arse just now 😬
Also her comment about the builders wife or girlfriend probably not letting him come…. She is tapped in the head if she actually thinks anyone’s partner would be worried by her in her current state 😭😭😭
---
What kind of a business is she running where she is actively slagging off contractors and staff? Absolutely amateur. Glad to see her amazing metal fencing had zero effect, it’s almost like she hasn’t got a clue what she is doing…
She obviously has a very bad reputation for how she treats people & what she expects them to do. Probably goes mental when people expect to be paid for working, how dare they 🤯😂😂

I can’t stop cringing at her ranting🫣🫣
She Interviews to make sure they are worthy of working at Fripps 🫣 Yep cos they all have to lick her arse or they get the boot! That decorator Foxy guy is a current example, he couldn’t be any further up her arse just now 😬
Also her comment about the builders wife or girlfriend probably not letting him come…. She is tapped in the head if she actually thinks anyone’s partner would be worried by her in her current state 😭😭😭
---

She obviously has a very bad reputation for how she treats people & what she expects them to do. Probably goes mental when people expect to be paid for working, how dare they 🤯😂😂
Probably hoping she can get her jobs completed one interview at a time. "Right I need an enclosure built for my zebra this is just a trial shift"......."wow it's great I'll get back to you in the next two weeks if you got the job"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s a warning… beware the cold blooded, aggressive reptile of a person that lives there
---
This comment made me laugh
As if they will personally reply to her 🫣😂
---

as usual shouting her mouth of lol but i kind of like it and want any builders that she has pissed off to reply

she should really name as if i was a builder of hers and people were thinking its me and damaging my reputation which is everything to a builder i would be fuming
Sounds like she’s pissed off with them all, current ones not jumping to her demands which is why she’s looking for new ones? She’s shot herself in the foot a fucker though because who in their right mind would want to work for her after that tantrum & ripping into people 😬 This has made my day though, she doesn’t have the slightest idea of how she comes across to people, it’s crazy 😂😂
---
Thread suggestion

JODIE MARSH24# Jodie’s in a strop, Why won’t they work for free? She said she’ll take off her top! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.